Man having Porsche 991 problems

Soldato
Found this via Facebook and it is quite shocking and thought I would share this here as well.

*** Swearing 5 seconds into the video....*** - Will Gill

Soldato
Not sure what he's really trying to get at. I agree Porsche should rectify the situation, but moaning about it continually is not going to have the desired effect. Oddly, I have seen and heard this about Porsche in recent recent years, but have swiftly reminded myself that all other car manufacturers are the same.

If it was me, and money was no object, I would drive it / export it to Germany, drive to Stuttgart and set fire to it outside the Porsche factory (assuming it didn't set fire to itself on the way there).

Soldato
i genuinely feel for the guy. at first i was like yeah rich guy with 1st world problems.

After so many faults with a car there is only one option.

Soldato
I feel for the guy to be honest.

While not quite the same, I am having similar issues. Basically, common sense is completely missing when money starts to come into it.

A customer should never have to get to that stage but they feel they have to.

Soldato
Not sure what he's really trying to get at. I agree Porsche should rectify the situation, but moaning about it continually is not going to have the desired effect. Oddly, I have seen and heard this about Porsche in recent recent years, but have swiftly reminded myself that all other car manufacturers are the same.

If it was me, and money was no object, I would drive it / export it to Germany, drive to Stuttgart and set fire to it outside the Porsche factory (assuming it didn't set fire to itself on the way there).

What is going to get the desired effect then? He's been more than reasonable giving them 7 chances to sort the car, if they refuse to give his money back then the least he can do is give them some bad publicity, if it drives away even one potential customer then it's a victory.

Soldato
Did Peugeot do the electrics? :D

It's pretty harsh when companies treat customers like this after spending a significant amount of money on a product that is clearly faulty.

Back
Top Bottom