OcUK Mario Kart 8 Community, Tournament & NNID Share Thread!

Soldato
SO how do you mic chat in the lobby? (it might be best I don't find out because I have cursed so hard after some races... 1st/2nd right down to bottom in the last corner!!!! Grrrr)

Associate
OP
You can only use mic in private(friend) lobbies unfortunately... Nintendo doing their family friendly thing I guess :/.

I was wondering what hit me right at the end of this one...

...bullet bill! :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Every tournament so far ive been kicked out of the first race and have to rejoin ??

What time are you joining? Join after 8pm if you're not already.

Highlight from a race earlier. Specifically the last 10 seconds when Chris G overtook me at the latest possible moment to take 2nd place. :(

Associate
OP
haha yeah, don't get much closer than that... felt a little bad but it was hilarious at the same time :D

I was quite chuffed with this bomb placement, sorry budge!

iuQXD7ZG7McoJ.gif

Associate
how does this compare to the snes version in the sense of needing skills to totally stomp everyone else and be a track wizard. and has nintendo fixed the auto catch up, help everyone who is behind that was in the 64 version? looks like a great game :)

Man of Honour
It's nothing like the SNES/GBA/DS versions, and the items ensure that everyone is always jumbled up and the same people don't always come top.

Whether that's a good or bad thing depends on your point of view :)

Soldato
I've had a couple of races and scored a few points. Had to carry my daughter up to bed though so I dropped out of a race for a few minutes. When I rejoin the tournament now it's just me standing there, is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom