Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Publication date brought forward:

nc5b.jpg

That is very nice, do you mind me asking how much per month? Or have you actually purchased the apartment?

Can I see a floor plan? :D.

It looks fantastic, love exposed brick work and that style of window :).

£725/month, but had to pay for a year up front as I've no renting history in the UK. Probably not the case but they didn't take guarantors and i really liked the place.

I don't have a floor plan to hand actually. It's 2 bed 2 bath, although the 2nd bed is technically a open plan job upstairs that looks down over the lounge. Hard to explain. It's unusual but i like it.

Looks like a flat to me :p

You're absolutely right, force of habit (although it's 2 floors, is that still a flat?)

Awww that's lovely !

I'd be inclined to leave it like that so I can move everything out of the way and use it as a studio too !

Thanks man. Yeah the high ceilings make it ideal for a studio actually! I'm not making any changes. A desk and a bookshelf but i'm pretty minimalist (and broke!) so it'll still be easy to slide stuff around :)

I have a couple but lost my CF card so had to use my phone, so they're not as wide as i'd like (it's not a giant flat tbh).

It's just a shade east of Manchester (10 mins), but i'd rather not get super specific.

Kitchen
image_1_zps6f70ef80.jpg

This was the only real downside for me, It's a touch small but I loved the rest of it too much to let that kill the deal.

Lounge - Reverse
image_2_zpsf96a2a34.jpg

Downstairs bed
image_3_zps79aef0e1.jpg

Upstairs bed
image_7_zps5831e08e.jpg

And heres the balcony thing i mentioned, dont know what to call it
image_8_zps67857876.jpg

I'm dead happy all in all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back