Note 4 or Z3 ????

Associate
.... I know that they are both not out yet, but am due to upgrade my phone in November and am trying to decide whether to go for Korea or Japan?

Have the Note 2 at present which I do like, but kind of like the plain feel of the Sony. Realise I can root and flash, but not really wanting to do that with a brand new handset on day 1.

The rumoured specs of the Note 4 look really good when compared to the Z3, but guess we will have to wait to see if any of them are true. Am leaning towards teh Note 4 if the screen res is what the internetz say....but am also keen on the camera and media capabilities of the Z3...why can they not have the Note Z3...that would be good.

Soldato
.... I know that they are both not out yet, but am due to upgrade my phone in November and am trying to decide whether to go for Korea or Japan?

Have the Note 2 at present which I do like, but kind of like the plain feel of the Sony. Realise I can root and flash, but not really wanting to do that with a brand new handset on day 1.

The rumoured specs of the Note 4 look really good when compared to the Z3, but guess we will have to wait to see if any of them are true. Am leaning towards teh Note 4 if the screen res is what the internetz say....but am also keen on the camera and media capabilities of the Z3...why can they not have the Note Z3...that would be good.

I think speculating too much based on two completely unreleased phones, with very limited rumours is a bit silly so far. The hardware rumours are interesting, but until it's released I wouldn't want to make any decisions.

There's only a few things that are probably safe bets. The Note 4 will have a bigger screen than the Z3, but the Z3 may well be just as tall due the Sony's love of huge bezels. Also the S-Pen, Note will have it, Z3 likely won't.

Caporegime
Sony made some great strides with the Z1, Z2 and Z1c but the Z3 seems the shortest of stop gaps. I think the Note 4, hands down.

Associate
OP
Just had webchat with O2 and they are going to be stocking both, so that is confirming my move from T-Mob....

Not even looked at the LG G3 tbh....had an LG many many moons ago and did not get on with it at all, so that may have been why I was not considering. Will dash off and have a look-see now

Back
Top Bottom