Asus laptop randomly shutting down

Associate
I have an asus laptop (N56VZ) and every since I got window 8.1 it has randomly shut down. This can happen at any time, from gaming to watching a video on youtube. This is becoming more frequent when it is of the power supply and after the august windows update.

I know this is windows 8.1 as has only happened on this laptop and this is the only one with the OS.

Does anyone know any solutions to this?

Soldato
I have an asus laptop (N56VZ) and every since I got window 8.1 it has randomly shut down. This can happen at any time, from gaming to watching a video on youtube. This is becoming more frequent when it is of the power supply and after the august windows update.

I know this is windows 8.1 as has only happened on this laptop and this is the only one with the OS.

Does anyone know any solutions to this?

Could be overheating?

Associate
OP
Thanks, it seems to be fine now after I did a full scan on windows defender and found spyware and a trogan on it which has now been deleted. Hopefully it shouldn't do it again. As for all the other minor issues are not a problem as I will just wait for the fix.

Soldato
Associate
Open it up, look inside. Maybe something died inside. I had the same problem with my pc, when I looked inside I saw a snail roasted there lol.

Back
Top Bottom