Anyone else got a PS4 or XB1 but hardly use it ?

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Like my PS4 a lawt, though have kept my ps3 and will still use it, at least until a decent ps4 wheel and GT7.

Associate
I recently traded my 360 and bought a XO, and have to say I've been impressed. Got a niggling issue with it not working with my surround sound but other than that really enjoying it. I was unsure about getting one, but knew there was games I wanted to play and games coming out I want. So in the end decided I wanted it.

Man of Honour
I have an XB1 which gets used for FIFA occasionally. Not really any different to any console I've had since the 90s.

edit: Proc, I had an issue with surround sound as well. I think(?) it defaults to 7.1 so I had to force it use a different setting, can't remember exactly other than I had to choose an option which didn't seem immediately obvious like bitstream out or something.

Last edited:
Associate
I've got both but have really lost my love for gaming though. I've got Last of Us staring at me on the PS, but just can't bring myself round to playing it.

Probably going to take a break from the consoles for a little while as I've got a few home improvement projects (& my PC to rebuild) to be getting on with instead

Associate
I have both and use them when I have free time, X1 for Titanfall and my PS4 for Diablo 3 and TLOU atm, I do have a low post count though so have more free time to play ;)

Man of Honour
Barely use my Xbox since I got bored of Titanfall. Just no games have come out for me to turn it on

Once Destiny comes out and the other titles that follow, it will be used a lot more

Soldato
Again have both, Xbox has been well used for FIFA so i cannot moan about that.

PS4 i got about a week ago. Fired it up to have a game on that P.T on the day i got it but haven't turned it on since. Not been on my xbox for about 3 weeks now.

Suppose i have been working 70-80hours a week so i just haven't had the time.

Once i am back off my holiday i will be grabbing 'The Last of Us' for the PS4 and FIFA is just round the corner ready for the xbox to be used again.

Soldato
I would suspect the answer to this is mostly dependant on the games you play. Mostly SP then down to taste of the games that come out so may mean it isn't used a lot. The flip side, if someone is mainly an online gamer with games like BF then their console is probably used regularly.

Associate
Havent used my PS4 much, but i kinda got bored with gaming.. no new exciting games etc the usual phase. Getting erxcited for it again now though some cool games coming out this month. I think its mostly down to not having the games out atm but by the end of the year there will be loads of choice.

Soldato
When you guys say youre using them, is that for games or media type stuff, like youtube and netflix etc?

I know my ps3 use for stuff other then games is atleast half of the time its turned on.

Associate
Own both, haven't touched them for weeks. I'm going to get Destiny for PS4 but not sure that'll keep me interested for long. It seemed good in the Beta but nothing groundbreaking really.

I'm holding off for GTA Online on PS4 now (due November?). Can't wait to see the improved visuals etc. I'll be happy with that really. Not sure what the point of my Xbox One is now though. It's just a very large and overly complex launcher for Netflix atm...

Associate
Totally agree, pressing A button on the Netflix tile is definitely overly complex :confused:

Not talking about the UI. Talking about the hardware. Kinect / big black box / chunky controller... just to put Netflix on. May as well just use the Netflix app on my TV but then I'd barely touch my Xbox One at all so forcing myself to use it with Kinect.

Back
Top Bottom