• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Soldato
Weird how the Galax 980 custom card has no backplate, yet the GTX 970 does, can't give a link because it's a pricing site for the whole of Europe sorry, no prices listed yet anyway lol.

2pErPhZ.jpg.png P8BOemQ.jpg.png

Soldato
Aye I might have to sit this one out. September/October are the 2 most expensive months of the year for me and I am drained :o:)

Oh just a little footnote peeps, if you do get a 970/980 make sure you wrap it in a lead lined box because if these scientist chappies are more than 5-10% out in there estimations of this massive solar storm approaching I can see a lot of fried (and frustrated) people :D:D:D

Friday onwards ..... oooooo

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/extreme-solar-storm-heading-straight-for-earth-following-giant-magnetic-explosion-on-the-sun-9727023.html

No harm in sitting it out for a while and waiting for the dust to settle.

The Titans are still doing the damage at my end so i'm in no rush.

Caporegime
I did chuckle when AMD released the 290X to counter the Titan and straight away nVidia went Boooom, here is the 780Ti and ohhhh have a price cut on the 780 :D

Any why have Glaxy chopped the Y off? Galax looks stoopid.

Soldato
Looking forward to getting a 980 at launch, chucking it in my little system and benching it in Surround.

Not sure to whether to stump up the obligatory extra for the EVGA "Titan" cooled model over one of the other blower designs though. I don't want a dual/triple fan design in my 250D.

Soldato
And in November they'll release 980 TI...

There's allways one :D

No arm in sitting it out for a while and waiting for the dust to settle.

The Titans are still doing the damage at my end so i'm in no rush.

Have just gotten round to installing all my games etc ready for the long winter nights 780ti does the honours but could use either a second ..... or come round n snaffle your cards while yer not looking :eek::D

Back
Top Bottom