right now, what do you think you need to make you more happy?

Soldato
Right now? A few hours of sleep would be awesome!

Serious answer.

For my company to decide to relocate to somewhere nicer than Birmingham and double my salary for doing the exact same job.

And

For my partner to have a complete personality transplant.

Unfortunately neither of those are ever going to happen, so **** the future and I'll have my few hours sleep please :p

Soldato
It's alright mate, i'll get a box for them all and it'd probably be about £8 for a courier. Funnily enough I've been talking about throwing them all out. They are more of the later courses though as the lower ones I've already thrown out.

I'm surprised you've struggled to find anything given you've already started. There's a website called opentuition.org Might be worth looking on there and trying to take the exams yourself?

Good call on Gamblock in that case, didn't realise you'd left the group although I remember you mentioning that you were stepping away for a month.

Yeah only having Level 2 under my belt doesn't seem to be enough right now. I've seen so many Trainee / Junior jobs for Purchase Ledger Clerks etc but they all stipulate minimum 2-3 years experience, surely that's the whole point of a trainee role?

I'll definitely take those books them if you're just going to throw them out, will find you on Facebook again and drop you a message :)

Soldato
As my friends (all 4 of them) already live in the far corners of this country I'd love to earn more money.

Probably going to get nagged at for saying money would make me happy but it would.

Associate
The thing to make me super happy right now would be knowing I'd automatically pass my next job interview. I am truely looking forward for the opportunity and its possible outcome in years to come.

Fingers crossed Yo...

Associate
I have no idea. Literally no clue.

I spend every day in spates of misery and the occasional happy burst. I don't think I've felt truly content before. When I achieve a goal or something I wanted to do/buy I just think ok... what's next?

I wouldn't say I'm massively unhappy, although it might make the previous bit seem like it doesn't make sense. I'm just sort of aware that I'm certainly not happy, and I have no idea if I ever truly will be.

It's not to say I'm a failure. I've got a lot of different goals underway. I've hit lots of the ones I've wanted to, and am working on the others. I just don't seem to get a sense of satisfaction from any of them. I guess that means I'm looking in the wrong places, and the wrong goals. But I have no idea what to set.

Anyways going to read the thread through now and see what makes the rest of you guys tick.

Soldato
Job security would be nice. I thought things were going great at work personally and my chances of going on a permanent contract was high, but yesterday to everyone's surprise a woman got told that, Friday will be her last day. The shock is that she is damn good at her job and everyone thought who ever is doing that job would be bulletproof when work started getting quiet.

It makes me feel uneasy about my position when my contract is up.

Back
Top Bottom