Which app for tracking budget/spending?

Caporegime
Hi all,

Knuckling down on my spending. I have a spreadsheet with a yearly budget which is fairly good and gives me a good idea of what I should have left over. But I think if I break it down and track it per item I'll know where I need to kerb things more :p

Anyone got any apps that can recommend?

Ta! :)

Soldato
I use YNAB, it is very good.

They have some webinars showing you how to use the software. They give away a free copy of the software after each class to one person. That is how I ended up getting my copy.

Also turns up in Steam Sale every now and then for £13.

Soldato
I use YNAB, it is very good.

They have some webinars showing you how to use the software. They give away a free copy of the software after each class to one person. That is how I ended up getting my copy.

Also turns up in Steam Sale every now and then for £13.

If you can't wait for the big sales, a whole $6 off with http://ynab.refr.cc/7H5VSZ2 . Better than nothing! :cool:

Soldato
on the desktop I use an old verison of quicken, does what I need it to do; I don't use autostatement downloads etc.. but I believe the optionis there for compatible banks. I just use it as a glorify speadsheet.

on the go, I use my banks app; I tend to move my petty cash to another account to stop me overspending.. and big; is now a sit down and let me think about this moment. lol

Back
Top Bottom