** MSI 970 GAMING MILLION EDITION NOW AVAILABLE!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

As always OcUK are first and here we have the MSI MILLION EDITION which features NVIDIA green colouring and backplate (finally):

MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 100 Million Edition 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £319.99 inc VAT

GX-276-MS_400.jpg

This Gaming 100 Million Edition is MSI celebrating shipping more than 100 million GeForce graphics cards!

The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980/970 is powered by the next generation NVIDIA Maxwell Architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features.

Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. For the first time, gaming GPU's can dynamically render indirect light using the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination technology). Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment.

The GTX 980 is the worlds fastest GPU and the GTX 970 offers the most advanced performance in its class. Each delivers 2x the performance of previous-generation card, bringing new gaming experiences to virtual reality, and ultra resolution 4k displays.

Enable the detail of 4k monitors, on a 1080P display. DSR produces smoother images by rendering a game at a high resolution, then downscaling it to the native resolution of the display using advanced filtering.

GeForce GTX 980 and 970 cards support tear-free, super-fast NVIDIA G-Sync monitor display technology including 4k. Together, these technologies provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experiences possible.

Features:-
- NVIDIA Green
- Backplate included!
- Voxel Global Illumination Technology (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® Super Resolution technology
- NVIDIA® GameWorks technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready

Specification:-
- GeForce GTX 970
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 (GM204)
- Core Base Clock: 1140MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1279MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1664
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin
- 450W PSU Required
- 150W TDP
- Warranty: 3yr

Only £319.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Or buy the OC Silent "Infinity Black Edition", save yourself £38 and get a better looking, faster and probably quieter card ;)

Too slow MSI, Gibbo got there first.

Soldato
Unless I am missing something its the same card as their Gaming red series card just costs more lol

Associate
I do like the look of this. but the price is a little bit off putting. if it was closer to the price of the origingal msi card then i would be more tempted

Soldato
Who are these people ( who made it green ) where do they come from , how many of them are there ?...these are the things I need to know!

On a side note....I wouldn't buy this card because there is better for less money :)

Associate
i wish this was available when the 970 launched,would have got green edition rather than the reg Msi 4G.
Would love a backplate(my 970 sags a little :( ) and dat green would go far better with my green build :D

The extra ££ on top isnt even that much(surprisingly)

Back
Top Bottom