Lightroom 5.7 wont launch

Soldato
Hi i recently built a new hex core Haswell-E stsyem and of course re installed windows 8.

After installing Adobe Creative Cloud and installing both PS and LR, nither of the apps launch when i click on the shortcut for the respected apps.

No error dialogs or anyhing appears at all.

I even tried to re install the whole creative cloud app and re downloading and installing PS and LR again through there and no joy.

I then tried to manually download a copy of LR on its own from adobe and that installed and launched fine!

However, i cant get it to connect and use my Creative Cloud sub as the LR i downloaded manually from Adobe only allows you to enter a CD key or do a trial?

Is there anyway to get LR and PS working on Creative cloud? i am paying for a sub for the photography edition that was launched a while ago and now unable to use it!

Soldato
I use the photography sub service and it works for me. You just need to enter your creative log in. Unless they're having log in issues again, it should work. Check their forums/support pages.

Last time it happened, if you didn't log out you were fine, but once you logged out you couldn't get back in until they fixed the issue.

Soldato
OP
nevermind. fixed it. i had to logout on all other machines as CC only allows you to use it and login on two machines but because i built a new one and my old one is obsolete, Adobe thought i was technically using CC on a 3rd machine again

Back
Top Bottom