Nexus 5 dialema

Associate
Looking for some advice,
Currently have a nexus 5, recently the screen broke...again...(dropped from about 10 cms..sigh)

Ive asked around and looking at a repair cost of £114 apox for the screen to be fixed:eek:.

Question is, is it worth fixing the screen, as im on a sim only deal with giffgaff i could just call it quits and go buy another phone OR

Get onto a contract which may be better for my needs.

to fix phone or get new?

Soldato
Ok Google
Dial Ema
:D

On Topic: Sell it, get a new phone! Sister in law did this with he nex4 last year and the repair job was shoddy. Will not be the same phone as well. Either buy a new phone or if you can afford it get a contract!

Associate
OP
Tbh the repair I got from LG when I got screen fixed last time was very good. Although cost £114.

Im with gift gaff and pay £15 pm which is 4g,. Very good deal.

Big question is this....
Is there a phone worth upgrading from a nexus 5 to though? Ie HTC one m9? If there isn't anything that worth while seems a repair for 114 quid beat bet?

Associate
Nexus 5 isn't too hard to repair tbh, just make sure you order the screen 'assembly' if you give it a go instead of just the lcd screen, just a case of transferring the parts over to the new assembly then.

Associate
OP
id rather not repair myself as people claim its easy but never is, also time wise i havnt got time to do it.

Question remains, repair for £107 odd quid or look to buy a new phone, if there is a phone thats better than n5 on market???(and worth it)

Back
Top Bottom