Unusual monitor setup

Soldato
Hello everyone,

I have A main monitor and I can get 2 small 17 inch monitors for free and I was wondering if I can put then on top of each other next to my monitor and extend them to the point when I move my mouse to to bottom right corner it will appear in the bottom left of bottom monitor and if on top it will be on top left of top monitor...I Hope this explanation is clear :) This will be mostly to watch stuff while I play, those two monitors will not be used for gaming.

I have got 295x2 gpu
Thanks

ZulZi3B.jpg

Associate
I've used this set up in the past using 2 pci-e cards in sli for the main monitor and a third pci card with 2 x outputs (one vga & one dvi) for the two smaller monitors. The set was as simple as just plug in and windows does the rest. I used to use the main monitor for gaming with no problems and all three for autocad (the main screen for drawing and the smaller screens as a "scratch pad" for menus etc.).

Soldato
OP
I've used this set up in the past using 2 pci-e cards in sli for the main monitor and a third pci card with 2 x outputs (one vga & one dvi) for the two smaller monitors. The set was as simple as just plug in and windows does the rest. I used to use the main monitor for gaming with no problems and all three for autocad (the main screen for drawing and the smaller screens as a "scratch pad" for menus etc.).

Do you think this would work on a single card as well ?

Associate
Should be able to if you go into CCC & create display groups and just group the two stacked monitors as one so it would seem like one monitor in portrait mode :D

Back
Top Bottom