** THERMAL PASTE JUST GOT A LOT CHEAPER AT OCUK **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Over the past few days I have been going through our thermal paste range and repricing some of our key lines to get them a lot more competitive.

Lines from our best selling brands have had their prices slashed significantly.

Arctic Silver 5 and MX2 & 4 have had the biggest hits, but there are savings on other stuff and thermal paste cleaners too.

These drops are designed to knock a few quid off for you guys and make buying essentials like thermal materials from us a lot cheaper.

In many cases, we are the cheapest around, especially on the top sellers and performers.

Hope this helps!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
You guys planning on stocking Gelid Solutions GC-3 in the normal tubes or sticking with the 10G tubs?

no, we only got that for 8pack to use and now he uses thermal grizzly because he says its better. so once the gelid is gone we probably wont bother restocking it.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Also just to add, if anyone spots a paste cheaper at a competitor, then please trust message me a link. I will be happy to match or beat it where I can.

Soldato
I don't see what's wrong with giving the best price to loyal members? Other companies offer discounts for people who stay with them and shop with them so why not OcUK? Also TwsT's comment is clearly meant in jest!

Soldato
I'd like to know the total cost (including delivery), so you're basically not the cheapest unless someone comes in and purchases one over the counter or is a long time forum member.

Outstanding professionalism from OcUK employees.

Your a forum member anyway so get free delivery so it doesn't even affect you, whats is with the nitpicking anyway :p

Man of Honour
I'd like to know the total cost (including delivery), so you're basically not the cheapest unless someone comes in and purchases one over the counter or is a long time forum member.

Outstanding professionalism from OcUK employees.

~£1.90 delivery - you'll struggle to get many of the popular ones cheaper elsewhere including delivery costs at current prices from anywhere that is a shop/retailer like OcUK - sure for instance some (random - I'm sure most of them are good but you take your chances) Amazon sellers, etc. have them at the same prices or cheaper including delivery in the price. End of the day OcUK, etc. aren't going to be competing with box shippers/clearance resellers and the likes on prices anyhow.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we are competitive, and I am clearly asking people to trust message me if they spot something cheaper.

I'm not sure what was unprofessional about TwsTs message either?

you really are coming across as having a problem for no apparent reason.

in a thread about thermal paste pricing.

Back
Top Bottom