Largest US abortion provider caught on tape selling body parts

Permabanned
Does not having informed parental consent somehow mean suddenly everything is going to go **** up without proper oversight to ensure public health from harvested organs? It's not like having informed consent and proper oversight stopped tens of thousands of people in the UK being infected through contaminated blood packs.

Soldato
is it still wrong with consent?

cause we collect organs from babies that die and that saves a lot of other children. is that wrong too?

No. That is fine. Always good to help others have a life. Consent is a given, otherwise it is so wrong! It is still a human. It deserves respect. If the parents give consent then i see no harm in that at all.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Does not having informed parental consent somehow mean suddenly everything is going to go **** up without proper oversight to ensure public health from harvested organs? It's not like having informed consent and proper oversight stopped tens of thousands of people in the UK being infected through contaminated blood packs.

well no informed consent makes it illegal for a start so obviously no proper oversight is there.

And the blood pack example is a demonstration of what happens without proper informed consent as people were not told the blood was coming from US prison inmates who were paid for it and so lied about conditions.

Also it wasn't informed consent as there were miss informed about the blood being adequately tested

But also doing medical things without informed consent is unethical and Immoral

Soldato
A lot of people using the word "morally" in this thread but you can scew morals to fit any agenda you want, watch!!

Is it morally wrong to kill, or is it morally wrong to bring a child into this over populated world who would lead a terrible unloved life.

Is it morally wrong to use the fetus for experiments, or is it morally wrong to not use them and in doing slow life saving medical advances that save thousands.

Morals are such a grey area when you want to choose which side your on, I wish life was based on logic. ( I am sadly tainted by a world who puts value on every single life when there are 7 billion others who can't get along and are mostly stuck in the stone age of stupidity)

Last edited:
Soldato
Lets say I agree with the harvesting of foetus or baby parts for a moment, then surely no money should be made out of it? Provided that there is consent from the parent, the parts should be made freely available for medical use or scientific research and nothing else. If these companies need to make money on this, it should be billed on the customer as part of the storage or disposal costs. This idea of selling body parts, sounds like they are looking for the highest bidder, irrespective of what they intend to do with these parts. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that last point.

This whole thing just sounds completely unethical and corrupt, regardless of your position on abortion.

Soldato
What does the fact it's a medical necessity really have to do with it? Unless I'm missing something? If a woman falls pregnant for one reason or another and decides she doesn't want to bring a child into the world she should be within every right to terminate. Surely forcing someone against their will to have a baby is against your so called 'morals' in itself, what about rape victims, or condom/pill failures? Seems to be missing the main topic point some what anyway!

Associate
do you also oppose masturbation?

Where do you draw the line with abortion - would a few cells be not OK to abort? But is semen OK to waste?

Are you opposed to IVF?

I'm always astonished that people will argue for abortion.

Fair enough to let women kill their unborn children if they want to have a paddy about it being their body etc, but to be pro-abortion?

Mind boggling.

Soldato
Am I the only person who this doesn't bother?

You've chosen to abort your child, so you have it done. Do you really care what happens to the remnants? If you did you probably wouldn't have had an abortion in the first place.

I find the act of abortion much worse than what the company is doing. And no I don't want a debate on the wrongs or rights of abortion itself. Also lol @ 'harvesting' they have unfortunately the 'left-overs' of abortions and rather than just burning it or whatever they are supposed to do if someone wants to buy it why not?

I have to say, I agree. If you were just going to burn / bury the remains, why not provide them instead to potentially help research.

1. Availability of abortion = good
2. Harvesting organs without knowledge of mother from whom products of conception removed and selling them = bad

This pretty much sums it up perfectly for me.

Back
Top Bottom