Best electric mower for sub £200?

Associate
Ok so I have a 32cm flymo, was fine for the last house but my new house has a lot more garden. I have to empty it 5 or 6 times for the back garden, 2 or 3 for the front. So need something bigger, bigger cut, larger grass box. Currently looking at the Bosch Rotak 43 £175.

Just after other suggestions? Ideally 40cm+ electric is a must for me.

Associate
Ok so I have a 32cm flymo, was fine for the last house but my new house has a lot more garden. I have to empty it 5 or 6 times for the back garden, 2 or 3 for the front. So need something bigger, bigger cut, larger grass box. Currently looking at the Bosch Rotak 43 £175.

Just after other suggestions? Ideally 40cm+ electric is a must for me.

I have the Bosch Rotak 43 and it's a pretty decent mower (although I don't have too much experience in Mowers). I have a good sized garden and after originally buying the 32cm version I am glad I upgraded to this one.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Having worked for both companies Qulcast\Bosch and flymo (electrolux). Qualcast/bosch are the better of the two. In terms of quality and a nicer place to work.

Soldato
I have a Bosch Rotak37, don't think you can go wrong with this on the 43 to be honest.

Has good cutting height adjustments, a roller on the back for stripes and the nifty elecrtic motor is great for increasing the torque when cutting higher grass.

Back
Top Bottom