Corsair H105i AIO

Associate
Hi All,

Just to let everyone know, had a problem with the 2 SP120L's fans on my radiator were "knocking" I presumed to be a bearing issue. I bought the AIO last July.

Anyway, contacted Corsair support through the ticket system online, and within a day their techs had accepted my RMA, and have sent out two shiny new S120L fans within 48hrs!

I cannot recommend Corsair products more, and I have a few!
Their customer service is second to none! Fantastic!

Associate
That's good news. Just bought a Corsair AIO watercooler recently due to the good things I keep hearing about there after sales service :)

Underboss
Having just completed an RMA for my M65 Mouse with Corsair I also praise them very highly.

When my H80i died they let me express replacement the unit and provided me with a pre-paid label for sending my one back to them.

10/10 for RMA support.

Associate
50/50 with me.

Had a squint screw that attaches to the bracket of my old H80i and instead of just sending the screw, they sent me a whole new mount assembly.

My K40 keyboard software/firmware went pear-shaped and they kept telling me to just flick the BIOS switch that is non-existent on the K40, and they refused to replace it.

Phoned OCUK and they had a new one being shipped by the time the phonecall had ended which was fantastic.

Associate
I cannot recommend Corsair products more, and I have a few!
Their customer service is second to none! Fantastic!

Very happy to hear your pleasant experience with our support :)

Thank you all for sharing all your feedback. We really appreciate it! Evidently, we are not perfect, but we're doing our best to make sure that every single RMA submission is dealt accordingly.

Just a heads up, If you run into any issues with our support, you guys are welcome to PM me anytime.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Having just completed an RMA for my M65 Mouse with Corsair I also praise them very highly.

When my H80i died they let me express replacement the unit and provided me with a pre-paid label for sending my one back to them.

10/10 for RMA support.

This is exactly what corsair did for me, pre paid label on 5 different RMA's over 3 years and always a turnaround replacement within 7 days. Quality.

Soldato
Their RMA service seems to be really good

But no matter how good anyone's Customer Service is there's always someone with a bad experience.

Which is me sadly.

Bought a 750D from another retailer and it arrived dented (could be the packaging, though could have left factory that way), power button doesn't work and the rear fan doesn't work either, which then blew 2 fan headers on my motherboard from testing...

Thankfully the retailer is being great but had little sympathy from Corsair support with 1 reply taking 4 days to reach me.. I don't think they are appreciating what a massive issue this has caused me.

Put me off for good personally which is a shame as bought it as was expecting a high quality case/support :(

Just seen Greybeard's reply - Happy to ping you details if you fancy taking a look.

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry to hear that Pauly. I'd be really interested to look into this and find out if the damage happened during transit, or if it was something else. Go ahead and send me a trust message and I'll see what I can do to rectify the situation.

Rest assured that we'll do our best to get this sorted out. Again, I'd like to apologize for all the trouble this has caused you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom