*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Soldato
I do worry my opponents think I'm some kind of BNP/EDL supporter or something, I just like having a restriction and can't be bothered to learn a load of foreign players or faff about with a ton of variations/chemistry links etc.

Gives more of a target as well, like saving up for Sturridge at the moment then Sterling and Rooney.

Plus it's funny playing Austin and Lambert up front and beating players with an IF Aguero etc. And good fun playing someone who's done something similar, like all Brazilian or Spanish.

Soldato
Loving that La Liga squad with Saurez in, be very interested to hear how it plays.

I'm not having the best of days - but I just scored the most hateful bit of cheesy ****e goal after being battered all game for a 1-0 win. My opponent has every right to hate me after this one.

Soldato
Been absolutely demolished for the past 3 games, won two 1-0 and the third was 0-0. Dat momentum :cool: his players missing from 5 yards whilst my goals were both absolutely awful.

Soldato
I do worry my opponents think I'm some kind of BNP/EDL supporter or something, I just like having a restriction and can't be bothered to learn a load of foreign players or faff about with a ton of variations/chemistry links etc.

Gives more of a target as well, like saving up for Sturridge at the moment then Sterling and Rooney.

Plus it's funny playing Austin and Lambert up front and beating players with an IF Aguero etc. And good fun playing someone who's done something similar, like all Brazilian or Spanish.

I fancy building the England side I wish Woy would pick. Hmmm should I sell up my EPL dream team or not. lol

Soldato
Anyone else getting this....

Some games feel like they are running super fast (feels smooth but really fast) with occasional buffering
Some games feel they are slow and stuttery

Caporegime
Anyone else getting this....

Some games feel like they are running super fast (feels smooth but really fast) with occasional buffering
Some games feel they are slow and stuttery

Yup. Some games allow me to play how I like, passing the ball round etc other games I can barely pass 5 yards and every player has the touch of a rapist.

Associate

I'm with you on this
I have two all Italian teams and will likely build a Spanish, French and Dutch side
I find it more fun than superstar teams that play crap

Back
Top Bottom