*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Soldato
Does anyone know if its possible to 4 people to play 2v2 online on PS4?

I don't want to do a season or anything, just a normal online game with 2 online players per team. I can't find an option to add more than one person per game?

Soldato
I had a week of not playing this - came back to it today & played a season on FUT
Was going well (4 or 5 wins in a row) until I got to the match needed for trophy then got 3 losses, it's like the team falls apart, defenders completely out of position standing around & the old bug where you are unable to switch to the defender you want to even with the right stick :(

Seems pretty clear the game is doing something different in these matches

Associate
The funny thing is they only added momentum and handicapping because they think it makes people buy more packs and keep building teams when for most people it just puts them off fifa altogether.

Associate
The funny thing is they only added momentum and handicapping because they think it makes people buy more packs and keep building teams when for most people it just puts them off fifa altogether.

Yeah I've always thought that aswell, so people blame the team sell up and buy more packs to make a new one, I loved fifa 14 played hundreds of hours of it but these last 2 I'm getting more and more put off the game is just annoying now.

Soldato
Isn't it just because of some sort of ELO rating system? Ie. you win a few games and your rank goes up, therefore you are matched with higher ranked players. It comes a time where you're going to lose as you're playing better people. I do find I go through bouts of wins and losses like that.

Caporegime
I have to admit after this years version I'm starting to believe something is going on behind the scenes with the game engine. ELO doesn't explain it as you can be playing someone who's obviously trash at the game but scores a goal out of nothing while you've had 20 shots and they keep hitting the post or wondersaves. I've even had games the other way round where I feel I didn't deserve the win and my opponent has battered me. It's a shame because passing improved immensely in this years version but they added stupidly overpowered auto intercepts and you still have games where your best players cant even control a pass, bounces off them, goes through them etc etc.

If it was ELO you would see consistency with having a run of difficult games then easier games if you lost or harder games if you won. Lag seems to be an even bigger problem this year as well with screwing the game up.

Every match just feels like a grind instead of fun like the 12/13 and 14 days.

Sales are down this year apparently and a lot of popular polls show many are already bored or don't enjoy this years game at all.

Last edited:
Associate

It was added years before UT
The game manual for FIFA 07 specifically talks about momentum and how it works

Soldato
This is a completely minor gripe considering all the things that are wrong with the game, but for the love of god sort out the backpass mechanics. It can't be a complex issue, but the keeper seems to pick up pretty much anything.

Don
Sales are down this year apparently and a lot of popular polls show many are already bored or don't enjoy this years game at all.

I haven't been on it for a couple of weeks now, I like the game, it's better than 15 that's for sure but they haven't done enough with FUT to keep it entertaining. Nothing has changed since FUT was born.

Soldato
I haven't been on it for a couple of weeks now, I like the game, it's better than 15 that's for sure but they haven't done enough with FUT to keep it entertaining. Nothing has changed since FUT was born.

+1

Been ages since I've had a game. Mind you I've not had timentonreally play on Xbox atball lately but if ibdo it tends to be COD.

Soldato
^ that's some fantastic phone typing there :p

Yeah I've played this much, much less than previous iterations. Mainly because I'm not as good at it, and I hate losing, but I also just don't find it that fun to play; it's very hard to play good football that's remotely effective.

Back
Top Bottom