US: Homeland Season 5

One

One

Soldato
Man this season has been good, I can't wait for the finale!

It started pretty poor and on the back of season 4 I considered that I might no longer watch it. It wasn't initially very gripping, it all felt a bit jarring with it skipping a couple of years and completely changing location. However the plot has been building with a few nice twists and turns, a little bit of character development for Quinn. I'm quite looking forward to seeing how this ends and am actually excited for a season 6.

Associate
There is no way anyone would fall for Allison's story. As soon as they walked i nthe room they would see the blood spray was against the window, so from the side and not from his position in the chair. I suppose she would only be found out later though once they analysed the scene properly, so she just wanted to get away from them at the hospital.

Strange how no-one at the station was stopping some random "terrorist looking" fellows from locking the gates. And it seems station security doesn't react when this happens at multiple gates.

Associate
There is no way anyone would fall for Allison's story. As soon as they walked i nthe room they would see the blood spray was against the window, so from the side and not from his position in the chair. I suppose she would only be found out later though once they analysed the scene properly, so she just wanted to get away from them at the hospital.

Strange how no-one at the station was stopping some random "terrorist looking" fellows from locking the gates. And it seems station security doesn't react when this happens at multiple gates.

That was my initial response too. Blood spatter doesn't work, I've seen all of Dexter you know! :p

Good episode though, finale hopefully keeps up the pace as the S4 finale was the most dull thing ever.

Soldato
I don't understand why they don't hook Alison up to a lie detector. They wheel it out at every opportunity. Didn't they use it on Saul a few episodes back?

It's been a good season so far, look forward to it every Monday.

Soldato
I was stockpiling this for weeks, afraid of being let down again like the last couple of series. But I've been very pleasantly surprised and chewed through the backlog this week.

Ok, there have been some convenient plot twists and credibility stretches, but overall they've kept my attention well enough that I even tolerated watching this week's episode on 4OD with the adverts and annoying registration!

Permabanned
best thing on tv at the moment. Last episode was one of the best ever.

Some of it is pretty dire, frankly.

Terrorists locking-up subway gates in the middle of rush hour - everyone just stands around watching. LOL. It just wouldn't happen.

Imminent emergency but Carrie doesn't have a mobile signal - AGAIN.

Guy she's pleading too dismisses her and a free phone.

Alison shoots herself at point blank range and fools everyone.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Season finale was slower than I was expecting. But still enjoyable. I hope somehow Quinn is okay for the next season. But not looking good by the way they left it :(

Back
Top Bottom