*** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - UnWrap Thread ***

Soldato
zltFVpI.jpg

Homer-Simpson sent me this "fun" game. 14 different codes, to be redeemed on either PSN/Steam/WiiU shop.

Thankfully I went through them all on Steam and PSN first, as it turns out none were for the Wii-U store :p:D

Finally ended up with £50 PSN credit and £20 steam credit :eek:

Thank you so much, your generosity is astounding :D

Soldato
Steampunk.jpg

Thanks for the reminder email cainer. it was coming but us NHS workers dont get that much time off over christmas.

This is a great book my dasch is really appreciating it.

thanks Jony27 would have been nice if it hadnt come straight from amazon and had some warning. I opened it a few weeks before christmas as I had been buying family presents. that isnt me being ungrateful just a heads up.

rotters

Last edited:
Soldato
I do have wrapped pictures but haven't had time to get them off my camera, but here's some quick phone snaps.

The card caused a bit of a giggle to be honest :D
4dB9pjdh.jpg
ztMct1Gh.jpg

And the presents, absolutely nailed it I'm so grateful and it will all come in very useful, either the Super Resin Polish was an amazing fluke or you knew I love it and the microfibres are absolutely perfect for buffing polish residue off :cool:
iuSDSKkh.jpg

Thanks again krisboats :D

No problem dude, glad you enjoyed them!!! :D

Soldato
Got me some Powerbank and Steam Credit and some Gold bars :D
Sorry for the potato quality!
aViADTk.jpg

Sorry if it seemed a bit random. I just saw that you posted a fair amount in the mobiles section so figured you used your phone a lot, and you posted in the CSGO thread a bit so I thought you might like to buy some keys and maybe get yourself some good skins! The gold bars were just lying around and it looked a bit rubbish just having a receipt and power bar wrapped up so sorry if they aren't your preference!

Associate
zltFVpI.jpg

Homer-Simpson sent me this "fun" game. 14 different codes, to be redeemed on either PSN/Steam/WiiU shop.

Thankfully I went through them all on Steam and PSN first, as it turns out none were for the Wii-U store :p:D

Finally ended up with £50 PSN credit and £20 steam credit :eek:

Thank you so much, your generosity is astounding :D

Great idea and very generous!

Hopefully next year I'll have enough to join in to SS, great idea being forum members it's not as if you work with them beside you daily so you have to dig around and pay attention to people!

Man of Honour
OP
Let me know if you need a nudge - drop me an email.

well tomorrow (1st Jan) is the final day, il send him his 2nd reminder trust msg in the morning, no pic by midnight and he gets thrown to the Dons ;)
ive seen him online every day so im unsure what the issue might be, hopefully he'l come good :)

Soldato
so sorry guys been to busy playing with my toys.:D

Thanks santa. these things are crazy to control. nearly took the christmas tree out a few times. :D

0LCEz3o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom