US: Heroes reborn 2015

XPE

XPE

Soldato
The Katana girl stuff has been pulling the season down but I'm not happy that some of heroes bad old habits are starting to reappear, comics telling the future and the 1 year a go episodes, they have managed to create enough drama without the need to go over this crap again.

Permabanned
I'm enjoying this in spite of the video game scenes. Any time travel show can get over complicated though. They have a massive end of world scenario again which was lacking in first lot of series except first season. It makes for at least some interesting watching. They could get a bit more creative in some of the powers though.

Soldato
I'm liking this a lot. Really enjoying seeing all the old characters, Hiro, Angela, etc. I was a massive Heroes fan.

The computer game stuff is kind of corny, but it's entertaining regardless.

I don't quite understand Erica Kravid and her motivations though. Does she just really hate evos?

Permabanned
What i don't get is why they didn't have Claire in the show seeing as so much of the story has revolved around her until now. The actress gave an interview recently saying they never even asked her.

Associate
Only watched the first episode so far, seems ok so far will stick with it. There are better superhero shows.

Daredevil,Jessica Jones, Arrow to name a few but still worth a watch.

Soldato

Not surprised, this series has been so poor. Think we can safely conclude this lot just got lucky with Season 1 of the original, how they can go from being that good to outright terrible is beyond me. That season had serious elements, dark elements, comedy and great character interaction and most importantly great characters.

Maybe as the series is on 13 episodes so there has been little character building but a lot of the new characters just seem so poorly thought out, their acting and lines are generally not very good. Just seems like a bit of a bodge job really!

Associate
I've given up on it. Heroes has always been one of those shows that takes ages to go anywhere. I remember when Sylar and Peter Petrelli literally spent about 8 episodes trying to break through a massive wall.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
This was more of less my reaction to the final episode

7Zics.gif

Just what where they thinking? Its a pity because after the rocky start I quite liked this season.

Back
Top Bottom