• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti REFERENCE UNDER £500 !! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Not only are genuine NVIDIA reference design cards now extremely hard to source, they also tend to be very expensive and generally around £550 at most of our competitors who are also generally out of stock.

The good news is OcUK has reference cards back in stock, even better they are sub £500 and they have FREE SHIPPING:

To sweeten the deal even more, they come with FREE Tomb Raider PC Game!!! :)

OcUK GeForce GTX 980Ti "Reference Design" 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £499.99 inc VAT

GX212OK_111961_800x800.jpg

Ti. The most powerful two letters in the world of GPUs. When paired with our flagship gaming GPU–GeForce GTX 980–it gives you incredible new levels of performance and capabilities. GTX 980 Ti is accelerated by the groundbreaking NVIDIA Maxwell™ architecture to deliver an unbeatable 4K and virtual reality experience. With 2816 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and 6 GB of memory, it has the horsepower to drive whatever comes next.

Features:
- VR Ready
- DirectX 12 Ready
- 4k Ready
- 6144MB VRAM
- Titan X PCB
- Titan X Cooler (Silver shroud)

Specification
- GeForce 980Ti
- GPU: GeForce 980Ti
- Core Base Clock: 1000MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1075MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 6144MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2816
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 1x Dual-Link DVI, 3x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 6-Pin & 1x 8-Pin
- 600W PSU Required
- 250W TDP
- Dimensions: L=282mm, W=110mm, H=43mm
- Warranty: 2yr

Was [£529.99] Inc. VAT

Only £499.99 inc VAT - WITH FREE TOMB RAIDER GAME!!

ORDER NOW

Going sub £500 on a 980Ti is a rare sight these days due to the weak pound, but going sub £500 on a reference card and also coming with latest AAA FREE game really makes this a totally epic deal. Remember FREE Shipping on your entire basket as well. :)

Soldato
reference ti offers nice looks but poor cooling and it is loud under heavy load. So if you prefer looks over lower noise and lower temps then reference ti is the way to go, all so if you need to exhaust air in a small case with limited air flow

If the above does not apply to you then the MSI at 499 is the better buy.

Last edited:
Soldato
reference ti offers nice looks but poor cooling and it is loud under heavy load. So if you prefer looks over lower noise and lower temps then reference ti is the way to go, all so if you need to exhaust air in a small case with limited air flow

No issue with two of them in SLI here, and I hammer them daily for project encoding and gaming. Not as quiet as my old Mac Pro ( bin version ), but quieter than the ASUS Strix cards I had before.

Most likely down to my chassis which has sound padding inside, but the Corsair H110i GT fans are louder under max loud than the two 980 Tis.

Soldato

Are you kidding? :D I assume the cooler is the same as the Titan X? Having owned one of those I found it quiet but then again I don't mind a bit of noise - just turn the volume up a little in a game if it bothers, but you soon tune it out anyway unless excessively loud and no way is this.

Am tempted but as I want something as fast as the Titan X but cheaper I'll have to sit it out methinks and hope the new cards are coming soon. Wouldn't mind playing a few new(ish) games now tho......

Soldato
New card imminent I would say

Getting Déjà vu? This is exactly what happened right before 900 series was released.

No it isn't a new card imminent, this is normal behaviour and in fact it has almost always been possible to get the reference 980Ti for £500 or less since launch.

Some of the usual suspects correlating a price drop with Pascal being imminent is pure fantasy. Correlation fallacy from both of you.

Back
Top Bottom