Light on Fence

Soldato
I've built a decked patio area roughly 5m x 2.5m. It's got a handrail on two right angle sides, and fencing on the other 2 right angle sides. I've run 2 armoured cables out there, one for a socket and one for a light or lights.

I don't fancy uplights as they are more feature than function. I'm just looking for something to mount on the long fence that will give off some light on those (rare) summer nights when it's still nice and comfortable to sit outside but it's getting too dark.

Any of you installed a nice bulk head light or even a nice little lamp post type thing?

Soldato
I put two of these 28w LED lights up outside my extension for a 7m x 9m garden. I get a suntan at midnight when they are on! :D

Way overkill and I'll probably swap for something else with a little more ambience when I can be bothered.

Permabanned
Spotlights pointed at the surrounding vegetation would open up the space a bit more, and I'm guessing you are not needing to read a book.
Lighting up your immediate area would just have you sitting in a tiny puddle of light, just as a campfire only lights up the immediate area.

Back
Top Bottom