Twitter: Being black and fat trumps being gay and white

Soldato
Let's get one thing straight, whilst I appreciate his laying down of truth bombs on Feminazis, my overall world view is different (to say the least) to Milo Yiannopoulos', yet I can't disagree more with his permanent ban from Twitter given the exchange....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...speech-martyr-and_us_5791046ee4b0a1917a6e3dd2

So whilst he called her fat and laughed at the way she looked, he said nothing directly about race, yet she mentions the word "faggets" and prays for their demise and she's allowed to stay?

Can someone please explain?

Soldato
Let's get one thing straight, whilst I appreciate his laying down of truth bombs on Feminazis, my overall world view is different (to say the least) to Milo Yiannopoulos', yet I can't disagree more with his permanent ban from Twitter given the exchange....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...speech-martyr-and_us_5791046ee4b0a1917a6e3dd2

So whilst he called her fat and laughed at the way she looked, he said nothing directly about race, yet she mentions the word "faggets" and prays for their demise and she's allowed to stay?

The tolerant left.

Soldato
I imagine it's to do with his previous history (I don't know it) of suspensions.

I think she was completely out of line with her tweet retort about his review.

I don't especially like his views but I disagree it's a good thing he's banned. Obviously it's twitters choice but reading their rules I would expect a ban of Leslie Jones as well.

Edit: Appears the initial tweet from her was fake :confused:(I guess the image was fake rather than an account). Guess I should have read the link in the OP rather than going on info from yesterday.

Last edited:
Soldato
Most of the general media have jumped on this story yet have present 0 evidence of abuse directly from Milo. Because there wasn't any

Yes he was provocative but calling someones film bad and calling them out on bad grammar, should not be a bannable offence while Leslie Jones who tweeted others for being "white bitches/wh***s" calling for her fans to "GET EM" is allowed to stay on the website.

If you tweet anything bad about the President you can get a visit from the authorities yet accounts are allowed to remain which call for the assassination of Trump/White Police.

Caporegime
Banning someone for calling another poster fat, on twitter... bit ridiculous.

I agree with the American rapper girl who racially abused the British Muslim guy from one direction getting banned. She was extreme and talking about hoping his family gets bombed called him a sand ****** etc... fair enough, ban her. But some celeb calling someone fat... bit ridiculous.

Soldato
OP
[FnG]magnolia;29812668 said:
He's an obnoxious, spiteful person with terrible views and I'm glad he's limited in how he can now share those views.

I don't 100% disagree, my question is why tweets like this from Miller are allowed to stand also...
no images with swearing in them please!

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;29812668 said:
He's an obnoxious, spiteful person with terrible views and I'm glad he's limited in how he can now share those views.

Aren't you subjected to having your Posts here pre-approved by the Moderators? Are you also glad about that?

Censorship is never good when made/enforced with a one-sided (And completely opposite) point of view.

Soldato

Having read this post and the link it's clear to see you never read the news article yourself.

Soldato
Interesting and clever people are always getting banned, to give the impression that everyone is Orwellian sheep.

Not many films are rated 1 in my imdb list but ghostbusters remake is one of them, it's terrible even by remake standards.

Caporegime
Interesting and clever people are always getting banned, to give the impression that everyone is Orwellian sheep.

He's certainly interesting.

article quote said:
He’s a Greek, British, gay conservative Christian with bleach-white hair and a pretty good sense of style who frequently mentions that he exclusively sleeps with black men. He calls himself a “Trump-sexual,” and often alludes to his attraction to Trump by referring to him as “daddy.” He calls transsexuality a mental disorder and argues that gender reconfiguration surgeries should be banned - although he’s perfectly cool with breast implants. His campus tour is called “Dangerous Faggot,” and has been met with substantial backlash at a number of campuses.

Associate
TrigglyPuff is from one of his talks :D. He has some good appearances on the news where he puts his case forward very reasonably and intelligently I think and provides evidence to back them up. The people he is debating with on the news pull the most amusing faces as they don't know how to respond.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Googling this Milo guy, he looks so creepy. He looks like Bieber and a mix of that guy from the Buffy TV series with white hair in a 1920's gangster suit.

I've never heard him or his views but I also cannot get over the amount of TV studios that has covered it.

Back
Top Bottom