Shots Fired in Munich Shopping Centre

Soldato
Gunshots in that kind of environment do sound loud - there are 2 videos of that incident one showing the suspect taking aim with a handgun of some type.

True, though the McD's had that 'crack' sound of a handgun, the car park definitely sounded a lower 'bang', still single shot though, could be echo distortion

Man of Honour
We're totally unprepared and utterly defenceless against this type of attack.
As our armed police are so thin on the ground and so dispersed especially outside of London by the time they had arrived in numbers it would be way way too late.

IMO we are woefully underprepared but our armed response aren't that bad in my experience - I turned up at a petrol station a few miles outside of Dorchester where an incident had just kicked off that warranted an armed response and they were there in literally minutes.

Man of Honour
True, though the McD's had that 'crack' sound of a handgun, the car park definitely sounded a lower 'bang', still single shot though, could be echo distortion

It looks like a fairly large calibre handgun but the images so far aren't detailed enough to be sure.

Soldato

With information like that GS need be on to you immediately to tell them what type of handgun they are facing based on the vibrations of the crack. Military expert indeed.

Yes its a glock definitely... I recognise the muzzle flash and recoil effect.

Soldato
shooters not identified yet
#NotAllMuslims trending
priti4.jpg

Man of Honour
The video of him on the car park roof you hear a shot and the scum hunches over and hobbles off. Hopefully a sniper got one in on him

Which one is that? maybe there is the sound of a rifle in one video (from police) maybe - the first angle you can't actually see who is shooting, the second angle shows the suspect in a different position shooting once with a handgun.

Soldato
We're totally unprepared and utterly defenceless against this type of attack.
As our armed police are so thin on the ground and so dispersed especially outside of London by the time they had arrived in numbers it would be way way too late.
Personally I'm up for armed military forces on the street :) but that's me.

Soldato
Am going to get flak for this, but even if it is a far right attack, it's still the product of the current situation in Europe. No, I'm not blaming Muslims for a possible far right attack, but it would still be an attack that's more unlikely to have taken place if a more sensible approach had been taken to the refugee crisis.

I agree with that.

Soldato
Witnesses said that the gunman screamed 'I'm German' and '**** foreigners' before shooting.

If this is true then today I become a conspiracy theorist. This sounds like exactly the type of thing the current German government would orchestrate.

This.

A nazi shooting random white people without even knowing if they are liberal or not and then shouting he is German... cui bono?

Back
Top Bottom