*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Soldato
How is everyone liking their Coral/Gold choice - I think it's a fantastic colorway and really makes the phone stand out. Wife has got it in a clear spigen case to make sure she can still appreciating the aesthetics.

Associate
Just received my new phone. I lost my s pen yesterday so it went back without it but the collection guy didn't notice. I used smart switch to backup and am a bit annoyed it didn't just clone the phone.

On another note just received my otter box defender and it is rubbish compared to the one I had on my note 2 feels super flimsy and there is a gap between screen protector and phone so it makes an annoying noise when you type and is insensitive I might send it back and wait for the ghostek

Soldato
Just got knock on my door UKmail to collect parcel for Samsung

Thank you Samsung for informing me ..useless idiots :mad:

I'm going to fire off an email and complain

communication been awful

I didn't even have time to put all accessories back in the box

Last edited:
Associate
Still waiting for mine to arrive, pre ordered directly from Samsung on 27.08.2016, have chased them via email and was advised they should complete the replacement program this week, after which pre orders should ship, was told I should get mine before 28th October.

Waiting patiently lol.

Soldato
No replacement here still, have called O2 numerous times and I get the "we will contact you to arrange a replacement" response...

Well I've just contacted you, cannot you arrange for the replacement now? :rolleyes:

O2 have been hopeless.

Still using my phone however.

Soldato
I need this to be re-released soon!

Despite the wait and the negative publicity, I still find myself being drawn to the Note 7 over the competition. That damned Coral/Gold combo isn't helping one bit.

Associate
Still waiting for mine to arrive, pre ordered directly from Samsung on 27.08.2016, have chased them via email and was advised they should complete the replacement program this week, after which pre orders should ship, was told I should get mine before 28th October.

Waiting patiently lol.

I am in the same boat as you. Did you get any free gifts with yours? When I look at my order I see:

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (64GB, Black Onyx,SM-N930FZKABTU) Pre-order Now

Samsung Note 7 Case (FOC) 1 1 In Stock

Samsung Note 7 Starter Kit (ET-KN930ABEGWW) 1 In Stock

Associate
I am in the same boat as you. Did you get any free gifts with yours? When I look at my order I see:

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (64GB, Black Onyx,SM-N930FZKABTU) Pre-order Now

Samsung Note 7 Case (FOC) 1 1 In Stock

Samsung Note 7 Starter Kit (ET-KN930ABEGWW) 1 In Stock

Yeah my order status is exactly the same.

Fingers crossed it arrives sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom