Overwatch

Soldato
Boy did I just have a frustrating game, Ana in the game always seemed to know when I was about to jump over a wall as Pharah and had such impeccable aim.

Saw this a few days ago.

Wish I hadn't, I'm started to feel more jaded and paranoid then usual.

Associate
Excellent! Thanks to an early start this morning, I finished work a couple of hours early. Time to sneak in a few games of Overwa... UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE.

Bum on toast. No indication when it will be fixed either.

Soldato
Overwatch is down yo.

Alessandro_allori,_ritratto_di_ragazzo.jpg

Soldato
Also new Oasis map is out on PTR if people want to have a look

initial look at it suggests it's going to be carnage - it's very wide open, loads of access to the control points from various angles etc. It's pretty but not sure about the likes of the cars and the jump pads - don't really see what they bring to the map

Associate
I've not been on the new maps yet, but my first thought: Jump pad - the real high noon. Will help mccree as he is slowly being pushed out of meta by soldier and upcoming symmetra buffs/rework.

Associate
This is my life in the placements so far. Playing healer only except for a very short period in this game where I was soldier because 2 healers already picked. (they switched off quick enough mind).

I am not even remotely taking this season seriously. It wound me up so much last time, not necessarily with my ranking, but the people it thought I was on the level of and it was quite frankly insulting. I'm not the best player in the world, but I can hold my own. The people it matched me up with, i'm pretty sure they just mash their face on the keyboard and whatever happens happens.

Associate
Played 10, won 6, lost 3, drew 1. I got like 1910 or something, which whilst lower than my last seasons rank, it appears that I am not doing too bad for support on early readings. Lot of people appear to be ranking lower as support.

It was a lot of fun though. Never really got into Lucio properly before, but I was having hella fun. Charging the enemy Reinhardt and booping him back from his team so my team can open up on them and generally just being a giant pain in the arse.

Associate
Yeah, so I have played 5 games after ranking in at 1910. Won 4 and drew 1. I am now 2108! I am improving a lot with Lucio. I am a very active speed mode user now (barely used to use it in the past). I am starting to get the levels between speed and heal right. I am causing the enemy team a load of problems with it, it's allowing me to wrack up a fairly substantial amount of damage for Lucio and I am still healing a healthy amount.

I think I will hit the bed now. It's been a long one!

Back
Top Bottom