Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Quantum Break for PC, £14 from Amazon Warehouse. Packaging was a bit tatty and it had clearly been opened but it activated on Steam fine. Comes with a decent little book about Remedy too.

U6930EYh.jpg

Soldato
Bought some nice looking but cheap placemats.

mat.jpg

Perfect for when I am cleaning my pistols lol :D
mat2.jpg

Man of Honour
Following on from how unpopular my white en-suite shower room was :D, I've finally finished my children's en-suite toilet rooms this weekend. I just need to decide on a mirror for my daughters room now. My wife found some flooring at a heavily discounted price so I spent Friday and today laying it down. The floor for both rooms cost a total of £60 (plus the boarding underneath - can't remember how much that cost) so pretty pleased with that.

Room 1:

wkDlELS.jpg

Room 2:

kU5ERww.jpg

Caporegime
Are these legit? I've ordered 20 for £16 some but my mates have convinced me I'm gonna burn the skin off my face with fake product O_O

When I first started getting them cheap I compared them with a Tesco bought tube I had lying around and it was exactly the same, but I guess there's always going to be a possibility of choosing a dodgy seller. I'm sure they're fine though. :)

Associate
Can't be any worse than Tolkiens kids trying to finish the original Tolkien books....Can it?

/panics.

I do prefer originals, but couldn't turn down this bargain :)

Also sort of dreading the remake of the film, but time'll tell.

Soldato
No they are awful.
Apauling books.
The father zombied back from the dead to tell them to stop.
Thankfully they eventually did.

Awful way to ruin a perfcetly good series of six books.

Back
Top Bottom