• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Superposition Benchmark.

Soldato
New_Bitmap_Image_5.jpg

LOL

dont count this in the score board, just thought it was funny and fake hahaha this is with my system @8k optimized shaders and everything else the same as the above settings in this thread :D

Soldato
i7 6700 @4.5, original Titan P running at stock settings - something for others to compare against.
381.65 driver (1080p)

Bench1.jpg

And same settings as above for 1440p
Bench2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
How'd you get on with the curve, not tried using it yet, any advantage over normal voltage control?
Still don't really know what I'm doing really, couldn't find any great help on internet with brief search, but it did allow me to move up a boost without crashing the benchmark after a bit of trial and error. I put the highest voltage square at core for next boost down - seemed to help me, no idea if that's the best way.

Associate
Still don't really know what I'm doing really, couldn't find any great help on internet with brief search, but it did allow me to move up a boost without crashing the benchmark after a bit of trial and error. I put the highest voltage square at core for next boost down - seemed to help me, no idea if that's the best way.
Here's a good guide I found, although not tried it myself: https://youtu.be/SKWbKCKsWVQ

Associate
mCQyGnF.png
thought I'd run the benchmark on my twins computer to test the 980 Ti I sold him for £200 massive upgrade over his old 660 Ti (y)
1080p
i7-2600
Nvidia GTX 980 Ti 1463mhz 8.1ghz memory
381.65 drivers

Associate
Here's a good guide I found, although not tried it myself: https://youtu.be/SKWbKCKsWVQ
Thanks for that was helpful. Feel a bit of an idiot as I spent most of the time adjusting outside of max voltage range:(. And now I'm unsure how this helped my overclock, but it somehow seemed to:confused:

EDIT:- So after playing around with voltage curve I think I understand it now. It can improve stability by lowering clock speeds below the max voltage.
Someone please prove me wrong (happens more than you would think:D) but the way I understand it its like a self modulating water pump. When the safeties tell it to throttle back and then tell it its ok to go again, rather than just try running at full speed straight away and straining the motor, it steps up the speed and so doesn't put unwarranted strain on the components by going full bore (in this case a crash).

Last edited:
Soldato
superposition_2113.6237.png

Using the custom 1440p settings.
i7 4790K @4.7ghz
1080 Ti @ 2113/6237
Driver 381.65

Strange though, I can get 2113 on the core only using this benchmark. The max on other benchmarks and games is 2063.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom