Corsair H115i

Associate
Just wondering if anyone knows if when you install a H115i without the Corsair link cable what is the default pump speed? Do you have to use the software and link cable to apply 100%.

Associate
The pump will default to ~1900rpm which is the Quiet mode. Performance mode is around 2800rpm.

Yes, you will need to install Corsair Link to change the pump profile from quiet to performance.

Associate
OP
The pump will default to ~1900rpm which is the Quiet mode. Performance mode is around 2800rpm.

Yes, you will need to install Corsair Link to change the pump profile from quiet to performance.

Ok. Thanks for the reply, another quick question. Can i increase the pump speed on it's own without increasing the fan curve & would that yield any cooling performance?

Soldato
Loxa;30467317 said:
Ok. Thanks for the reply, another quick question. Can i increase the pump speed on it's own without increasing the fan curve & would that yield any cooling performance?

my limited understanding is that as you increase the speed of the pump so the heat the pump generates increases. so theoretically increasing the pump speed but not the fan curve could actually increase temps.

*note: I've only recently started reading up on WC loops so my knowledge is all theoretical

Associate
OP
Thekwango;30500560 said:
my limited understanding is that as you increase the speed of the pump so the heat the pump generates increases. so theoretically increasing the pump speed but not the fan curve could actually increase temps.

*note: I've only recently started reading up on WC loops so my knowledge is all theoretical

Makes sense i guess.

Associate
OP
Is it possible to keep a fixed fan RPM% set in Corsair link after i uninstall/remove the cables?

Last edited:
Associate
Do you need to do any maintenance to it? I got the 110i about a year ago, no idea if it needs draining and refilled, wouldn't even know where to start as I don't drain points.

Associate
Do you need to do any maintenance to it? I got the 110i about a year ago, no idea if it needs draining and refilled, wouldn't even know where to start as I don't drain points.

No mate, I only replaced my H100i as the pump died, and got the H115i but I'm finding it's a lot louder then the H100i.

Associate
With my H115i (H110i GTX), the pump is pretty noisy on perf mode, and almost silent on the other setting. I don't notice much difference in temps strangely. Temps are good with 1.37v and fans staying under 1000rpm

Back
Top Bottom