Poll: Poll: Do you eat cheese and jam on toast?

Do you eat cheese and jam on toast?

• Yes

Votes: 29 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 272 90.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Is this meant to be an "I'm so unique" thing? Eating fruit with cheese is pretty common, grapes, cheese with cranberries in. You ask a very specific question about food which has to fulfill specific criteria, do I eat cheese with jam on bread? No.

Do I eat cheese with fruit? Yes. Quite a lot of people do probably.

Soldato
cheese and jam, or otherwise known as the 'miners piece' is from the north of England/Scotland and was a sandwich taken down the mines for break time by the miners, still loved by many around the country, including me.

Soldato
Friend of mine pours his cup of tea over his toast and sprinkles sugar over it.

On the oddness scale cheese and jam is pretty respectable compared to that.
As a kid I used to dip buttered toast into sugary tea. It was lovely, but I've never done it as an adult.
Mind you, I do dip salty McDonalds fries into vanilla milkshake so that's not so different.

[edit] I've now planted the seed so am off to make a cup of tea and some toast...

Soldato
As a kid I used to dip buttered toast into sugary tea. It was lovely, but I've never done it as an adult.
Mind you, I do dip salty McDonalds fries into vanilla milkshake so that's not so different.

[edit] I've now planted the seed so am off to make a cup of tea and some toast...

I thought you were gonna say your off to MaccaD's

I have done but prefer Nutella and cheese.

Fish finger sandwiches... now that is something which baffles me.

Not sure what is baffling about fish finger sandwiches, when I was at Uni I used to have potato waffle sandwiches which is a bit weird.

Back
Top Bottom