Want a new Modem/Router for BT Infinity due to current one being faulty

Associate
I currently have the Netgear D7800 ModemRouter which I am having lots of dropped connections with when using its internal modem. I have at the moment stopped using the internal modem and am using the original BT Openreach Fiber modem which has improved the issue with the connection drops. However I am now having issues with the Wi-fi side of the router.

So what is the current best modem/router to replace it with? I would prefer an all in one solution and would like to have Wireless AC.

Soldato
If the modem and router are doing their job now and it is just wifi then turn off your wifi on your Netgear and plug a Ubiquiti Access Point into your router. 3 box solution but cheap-ish for good results, especially if you can run a cable from your router to somewhere central to hang the Access Point from.

Edit: sorry just re-read and saw you prefer an all in one solution. Too long since I've used one of those so can't give a good recommendation. I never had many problems from Asus and Draytek if that helps, but tbh having separate APs placed in good locations has been a revelation to me so no way I'd go back.

Back
Top Bottom