OCUK Civilized South-Eastern Lunch (Now with less Snow)

Caporegime
Fixed some rattles and stuff with the E30 so will probably bring that. ABS still isn't working though. I've unplugged it for the time being. :p

No hating on the rot or the paintwork K? She's an old lady! ;)

Associate
OP
Fixed some rattles and stuff with the E30 so will probably bring that. ABS still isn't working though. I've unplugged it for the time being. :p

No hating on the rot or the paintwork K? She's an old lady! ;)

Sure you'll be fine, sure none of us will want to put the skids on that relationship...

Associate
OP
Food order now submitted, last minute cleaning products ordered for the car and all should be well for Saturday's sun!

Anybody sill wanting to come is welcome to pitch up at the Moat, can't guarantee food but sure the pub will be able to sort something :)

I'll try and get there a little early with the drone and camera to get some pic's too.

Associate
OP
Need to do mine tomorrow too - most annoying is a piece of the roof fell off and hit me on the head on Monday, got to work out how to glue/fix it back on as I don't want to be ribbed for Lotus build quality! Haha

Soldato
In on a half day tomorrow, so planned to wash the car in the afternoon. Guess what? Forecast says rain pretty much starting the exact time I'll be getting home -_-

Back
Top Bottom