• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How hot does your watercooled 1080Ti get?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Soemthing squiffy with your loop - mine does 35c underload with a 1950x in the same loop.

Soldato
pump at 100% fans at 50%.
240 rad on top
140 rad at rear
120 rad at the front.

Something up

I have a 5820k @[email protected] plus a 1080ti in my loop and temps are in the high 40's to 50's depending on the game as I use a frame rate cap just under my gsycn range .

and I only have a cheap Magiccool360 rad plus a EK 140 rad with my fans at 50% and pump at 40% if that

Associate
Quick ? - which Bay Res are you using ? -Is it up to the job?

You are getting air bubbles ? (Am on my third/fourth custom loop and once bled NONE have 'acquired' bubbles)- something leaking?

That loop does need simplifying!

Do not mean to be critical and if I come over as , my apologies!!

Permabanned
OP
well after a bit of testing it seems it's only the one game that makes temps sky rocket, namely Assassins Creed Syndicate. all other games max out around 50C, GTA V doesn't go over 35C
Can I ask all of you with watercooled 1080Ti's to run AC:Syndicate on very high settings and tell me how hot your GPU gets please?

Back
Top Bottom