You vs the girl he cheats with

Soldato
Can't see their elbows to judge.

All I get from that photo and comment is that woman assumes her partner wants to cheat. Maybe if she spent less time and money in the salon and more with him he wouldn't want to.

Soldato
Pennies dropped

Obviously it's the same person, so it means the woman is thinking the mans cheating when he isn't. He's with the same person! (ie, the photo of the same person twice).

Basically it means all women think men are cheats because they are wired up wrong.

Associate
This serves to illustrate my complete ignorance of what I did, or should HAVE been doing, back when I was still "in the life."
My initial thought was, unless one or both of them is a guy in a syrup, I'd have taken a crack at either of them.
Then, realising that I was supposed to be looking for which one would tempt me to stray, I opted for the one on the right, as to my mind, she'd tried to look more attractive by taking more time with styling her hair.
Foiled again, apparently I'd fallen into the trap of not realising that the natural look on the left has more appeal, (apparently).

Does the one on the left really have more appeal though? I like the one on the right better, it seems cleaner, more consistent.

Either way, it's not like I've ever looked at the process my missus goes through to get her hair done. Seems to be lots of blowing machines and technique to it though. Waste of time, it's going to get ruined in the Scottish weather anyway, it's not like she looks any worse on the days she just throws a snapback on?

Man of Honour
It's a joke about men being fickle / shallow - the inference being that men are so fickle they will cheat based on minor aesthetic differences.

Kind of surprised some are finding it hard to understand :o

Soldato
Here's my theory on this.

With the picture being a before and after shot, the girl is saying that her boyfriend prefers the version of her that has her make-up done, her hair done, nice clothes, etc.

But she's saying that that isn't really her, and she prefers not to do any of that, but it doesn't get her as much 'attention' as the glammed-up version of her does. But she wants the attention, craves it in fact, so goes through all the rigmarole of tarting herself up to keep her boyfriend interested.

So to her it feels like he's cheating on her because of it, as she's turning herself into what she thinks 'he' wants rather than be herself.

I don't find it amusing, in fact I think it's quite tragic, really.

Or maybe I'm totally miles away? :p

Associate
Here's my theory on this.

With the picture being a before and after shot, the girl is saying that her boyfriend prefers the version of her that has her make-up done, her hair done, nice clothes, etc.

But she's saying that that isn't really her, and she prefers not to do any of that, but it doesn't get her as much 'attention' as the glammed-up version of her does. But she wants the attention, craves it in fact, so goes through all the rigmarole of tarting herself up to keep her boyfriend interested.

So to her it feels like he's cheating on her because of it, as she's turning herself into what she thinks 'he' wants rather than be herself.

I don't find it amusing, in fact I think it's quite tragic, really.

Or maybe I'm totally miles away? :p

It's women - It doesn't matter if you're bang on or not, you're still wrong :p

Back
Top Bottom