Exactly 10 years

Some of the "trance" being pushed out today is very poor. I've found deep house to be closer these days to old school trance - or at least what I listened to in trance :(

If you're in the Midlands, you should take a gander at Trancecoda. Godskitchen closed 1-2 years ago and Trancecoda has kinda taken its place now. Amazing light shows too. Sorry to derail the thread, but the thread was started by a clubber and I don't think there are many clubbers on OcUK. We need to make ourselves known :)

Man of Honour
If you're in the Midlands, you should take a gander at Trancecoda. Godskitchen closed 1-2 years ago and Trancecoda has kinda taken its place now. Amazing light shows too. Sorry to derail the thread, but the thread was started by a clubber and I don't think there are many clubbers on OcUK. We need to make ourselves known :)

Keep getting alerts on Spotify for events with Armin Van Buuren, Aly & Fila, etc. in Bristol and Liverpool, etc. this year - some of the line ups looked amazing - unfortunately most of the dates clashed with work (that and I don't know anyone really any more to go along with).

Associate
I still go Clubing, not as often as I used to though. Used to hit the ministry then SW1 Club sunday morning/afternoon.. I prefer the Happy/ Fat and funky house music myself. Went to the very first RainDance and Equinox... must have been 88-89. hahah those were the days ;)

Back
Top Bottom