Antec P110 ETA

Soldato
OP
just seen a review and the logo on the psu shroud isn't rgb its white only the one on the front is rgb and the led headers only work with antec led strips., rest of review seems good though.

Associate
So many new parts sadly work commitments means i can't start the transplant from my old corsair air 540 for a few weeks yet

open

Test fitting my GPU waterblock

open

I've been breaking down the case and so far very happy, plenty of options for water cooling

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sc5ERx_a1vOEFYVGRFdnlCdDA
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sc5ERx_a1vdHBlVEJKb3JqbTA

Last edited:
Associate
Yep pre ordered a few weeks ago when the case was announced on here.

Lovely finish to the front panel with the brushed Aluminium and with the side vents removed i don't believe i will have any airflow issues, I get the impression that the top dust cover might be a bit marmite but i definitely like it. It looks like the fan mounting holes are slotted instead of pre drilled holes so i can set my rads and fans at a whole range of different positions to suit my loop and the cable cover should make res mounting easy and flexible as well. Nice weight to the case, nothing feels cheap or poorly made and as there is a blacked out edge to the tempered glass you can re fit the panel without worrying about finger prints on the inside!

140mm fan in the rear would have been nice and unfortunately my Noctua fans will be on full display as well so need to find a way to paint them black (or anything other then Noctua beige) or purchase new ones.

Soldato
Yep pre ordered a few weeks ago when the case was announced on here.

Lovely finish to the front panel with the brushed Aluminium and with the side vents removed i don't believe i will have any airflow issues, I get the impression that the top dust cover might be a bit marmite but i definitely like it. It looks like the fan mounting holes are slotted instead of pre drilled holes so i can set my rads and fans at a whole range of different positions to suit my loop and the cable cover should make res mounting easy and flexible as well. Nice weight to the case, nothing feels cheap or poorly made and as there is a blacked out edge to the tempered glass you can re fit the panel without worrying about finger prints on the inside!

140mm fan in the rear would have been nice and unfortunately my Noctua fans will be on full display as well so need to find a way to paint them black (or anything other then Noctua beige) or purchase new ones.
Really happy that you like it, but it is top quality in terms of the materials and the design too.

Soldato
OP
ok opened up and all good no damage, very pleased with the case, can fully recommend. I now wish I had put my main PC in it. filters are magnetic and feel quite strong, would be nice if the top filter had an actual blanking panel.Antec PSU shroud logo should be RGB the (molex) power cable for this has to be pulled in front of the PSU, would have been better if both logos where part of the same circuit., no thumbscrews on the expansions slots. note you lose a hard drive bay and access to slots when mounting GPU vertically although a doubt many will chose this option anyway. few pics below, sorry only had my phone to hand so not great. also since I used extension cables I had a lot of excess cable to hide. so its a bit of a birds nest back there :p

PC Spec is
Xeon X5660
16gb DDR3
128GB SSD
GTX 260, this had very tacky EVGA vinyl all over it , so I pulled it off and underneath was the NVIDIA reference artwork, much better

5nQ3d0x.jpg
5nQ3d0x.jpg
zpV1qaQ.jpg
8eKEvok.jpg
SKfNNOD.jpg
hwoTZJo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom