FIFA 18

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Does anybody have any recommendations for LB and RB for German/Bundesliga sides?

Currently using Schmelzer and Piszczek but wanted to mix things up a little.

I fell into the trap of basically just having the Juventus squad last year so want to avoid doing the same with Bayern this year.

ezhGj

ezhGj

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Does anybody have any recommendations for LB and RB for German/Bundesliga sides?

Currently using Schmelzer and Piszczek but wanted to mix things up a little.

I fell into the trap of basically just having the Juventus squad last year so want to avoid doing the same with Bayern this year.

I'd try 86 Kimmich RB with Shadow. LB is more limited, Alaba being the obvious upgrade there.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Yeah he was on the radar but I wanted to try and avoid another Bayern player. Think I'm going to try and bring in some nationality into it and go hybrid, see where it takes me.

I suppose that is the trap you fall into when you use a league with only a few stand out teams.

Having a full Bayern midfield with Werner up top seems to be incredibly effective but I could play with that team on online seasons for nothing if you know what I mean.

Soldato
I'm 2-3 somehow, could and should have won all 5, 4 of them pretty comfortably, Willian just seems to put everything wide, his pace is really nice and and he gets loads of chances in great positions but his finishing is just woeful. Going to try Mané on 6 chem instead, see if I have any more luck...

Caporegime
Have you got Messi, Ronaldo and Icons in your team? If so you'll play me eventually. Skill gap for me this week is gigantic. Last week I held my own against similar level players, this week I'm losing most games by 5 or 6 goals.

Caporegime
No chance that's happening today. I noticed the level drop after a run of defeats last week, it's increasing this week and they all have stupid teams.

Edit: Actually, the ping ping football is every game now so perhaps it's just the OP/broken style of football that's battering me rather than the level of players.

Associate
Do you lot use a fitness squad or just buy fitness cards?

I had been running two serie a sides but fancy trying a different cheap fitness team. Any suggestions for 4-1-2-1-2 (2)?

Soldato
When people are talking about fitness squads, does this mean you're shuffling players from one squad to another every couple of games in order to refresh fitness?

Man of Honour
Just have a second squad with your first squad on the bench and reserve (and don't sub them on during the game). When you play a game they'll gain fitness.

Soldato
Just have a second squad with your first squad on the bench and reserve (and don't sub them on during the game). When you play a game they'll gain fitness.
Do you need to move the players between them or can a player be assigned to 2 squads at once? If the latter, that makes more sense, I was thinking it would be a huge amount of hassle keep swapping players between squads

Man of Honour
Do you need to move the players between them or can a player be assigned to 2 squads at once? If the latter, that makes more sense, I was thinking it would be a huge amount of hassle keep swapping players between squads

Yes they can be in multiple squads at once.

Edit: wonder if Martial will get an IF ST card? Imagine what that will cost :o

Caporegime
Nice. How are you using him/what's your team?

4321 with Martial LF and Sterling RF, sometimes I'll switch to 4312 in game and put Giroud at CAM as it gives him loads of opportunities to smash it or finesse it from outside the area as he scores for fun on his left, also feed it into him in the box hold and turn for some easy finishes. His stats are very similar to what I had with Ibra but I'm finding Giroud more enjoyable as the boost to his shooting seems to have made it overpowered, after all his card is pretty much what a 3rd or 4th in form would be.

Man of Honour
Thanks, I'm hoping he'll do well for me. Just need to practice using his strength to turn and shoot, pretty critical I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom