*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
First pre-order since 2015, Shadow of the Colossus for the PS4.
£24 from ShopTo.
Never played the first one on PS2/3 but always wanted to try it.
It'll come as a early bday present to myself.

Caporegime
Meh, I just want a bundle with PS exclusives like last of us, hzd and uncharted :(

No point getting the likes of the above as they are worth **** all the games.

Caporegime
Meh, I just want a bundle with PS exclusives like last of us, hzd and uncharted :(

No point getting the likes of the above as they are worth **** all the games.
Exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way.

Three or four PS4 exclusives + console for £300 and I'll buy one.

Soldato
Well, pretty sure I can't name the retailer as they are most likely a competitor, albeit an almost useless high street competitor, but they have what looks to me to be a pretty decent deal on an Xbox One S. Should be easy enough to find the deal though.

MICROSOFT Xbox One S with Assassin's Creed Origins & Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege + Fallout 4 - for Xbox One + MICROSOFT Xbox One Doom + MICROSOFT Star Wars Battlefront 2 + MICROSOFT Forza Motorsport 7

So a 1TB One S, plus 6 games for £240. Or £230 without Forza 7. As I wanted Forza anyway, and it does make it a better deal, I went for the £240 option anyway. 3 of the 6 games I really wanted to play (Creed, Battlefront II and Forza), one I'm keen to try (Rainbow 6), one I care not for (Doom), and another I already have (Fallout 4). But that's ok, I can bundle FO4 + Doom with a couple other games I'm finished with / showed up on Games for Gold, and sell my original Xbox also with 6 games.

Can confirm that includes in store.

Was marked up at £22 on the shelf, but when they rang it up at the till it was £5.

Might have to have a look and see if they have it in my local Asda.

Back
Top Bottom