Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
I was browsing cars for sale on the internet and I encountered a pure car selling genius.

First, take a photo of your car doing a burnout, with some very obvious damage on the front bumper:

A095_FBA9-_AADB-4_F97-_A320-93448214_FC83.png

Then, stand in front of the damage with a beer to show potential buyers how insignificant it really is:

E1356_C6_B-48_C5-42_DC-_A38_E-9_D64_D741502_B.png

If I had a dealership, I’d employ him :p

Soldato
Ford Raptor, M-Sport. Looks like BMW aren't the only mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cars. ;)

Different people. M-Sport are a proper racing company that deal mostly with Fords. Not just a badge and body kit like the BMW one :p

A Ford with M-sport on it probably isn't a standard car.

Last edited:
Soldato
I just can't get over how tacky that Tesco Hudl looks stuck on what is otherwise a classy dashboard. :(

Everybody is doing it these days, used to hate the look but now do prefer it as with screens getting larger incorporating into the dash would mean that the dash would have to be huge and high. Unless you do a Volvo/Tesla and have it as the the entire centre vertical console but again I personally don't like that, was in a Volvo the other day and due to the screen taking up the entire vertical console space it meant that all buttons were now part of the screen which meant even things like the temp and heated seat functions had to be accessed via the screen.

Caporegime
They could easily have integrated a screen of that size with minimal change to the size of the dash. Or put it in the cluster like some BMW's/Audi's etc. Or at least make the "tablet" look less cheap.

Back
Top Bottom