What Subscriptions Do You Have?

Soldato
Amazon Prime
Netflix (My sub is running but expires at end of the month, no plans to renew)
Homeserve (Emergency repair company that I use for boiler/radiator servicing).

That is pretty much it unless you could utility and tv companies like British Gas and Virgin Media.

Soldato
Amazon Prime is the only one that I keep, then every now and again I sign up to one of Now TV packages if there's enough to watch. GF is paying for Netflix and Spotify Family subscriptions

Soldato
I think you've failed to read one of my replies above then where I've stated I read the OP incorrectly.

So you add nothing useful to the thread because of not reading it properly, then start insulting another poster who has given probably the most useful piece of advice so far?

Nice ;)

I'd agree with bank statements, a list of direct debits is going to be far quicker and easier to go through than searching through thousands of emails with search terms which may or may not catch all of them!

Caporegime
So you add nothing useful to the thread because of not reading it properly, then start insulting another poster who has given probably the most useful piece of advice so far?

Nice ;)

Well he didn't add anything useful either, I already knew bank statements could be checked, then once I admit I read it incorrectly he tries to make the same lame joke again in the reply. Nice ;)

Soldato
Good idea for a thread. The direction for everything will become subscription in the next ten years. What we see now is only the beginning.

Amazon Prime
Netflix - 2 screen
Google Drive
ICloud *2 (kids phones)
Patreon - Astronomy Cast ($/month)
Trainerroad
World of Warcraft *2 at present (both kids and me)
Guardian

Nothing else at present unless you count Virginmedia and sim contracts

Soldato
Amazon prime
Now tv
Netflix
Premium bank account
3 Sim
NICEIC
CSCS
Dropbox

Dropped recently

VPN
Spotify premium

Debating getting my dropped ones back though and dropping Now tv as i don't use it enough for it to be of any value.

Back
Top Bottom