The 'ship them back to their own country' mentality

Caporegime
All those that champion unfettered immigration, do you then support the notion that you should be allowed to just move to where ever you choose to live?
Who do you have in mind as championing unfettered immigration? Or do you think our immigration is already unfettered and are challenging anyone who is prepared to defend the status quo?

Man of Honour
It's not rocket science. When you see your nation changing for the better or for the worse it's far more apparent when you have seen both sides because you lived it rather than read about it. All the young of the world have to fall back on is what your imagination tells you or what you see today, you have limited measure of before. It's a sliding scale, the older people get the more likely they are to feel *****ed off with the changes they see. Ever was it thus, it's life and the young often tend to be the liberal of mind and thought on the matter of immigration and other people from other places....well until they get older.

Man of Honour
Nothing to do with anything said as I've seen it with my own mum.

She grew up in a crap part of east Dulwich on some hole of an estate. Mixed with every colour, creed and type of person from around the empire.

NEWSFLASH;
Aside from a few streets, Red Post Hill, Half Moon Lane etc., bordering on Dulwich Village, virtually all of East Dulwich is undesirable, and the closer you get to Rye Lane and Nunhead and Peckham the worse it gets.

the thing that gets me about the "send em back home" mentality seems to only apply to aisa, the middle east, eastern europe and africa.

you never hear that kind of criticism being leveled at anyone from the major european countries (france, germany, spain, etc) or americans (unless they're mistaking an african-american for african)

Poster # 11 disagrees with you.

Sorry, I meant non-white British. Although eg. a third generation Brit from a Polish background is less likely to get the treatment than a third generation non-white person.

Dziękuję Ci bardzo, or in my case, Merci bien I guess.

Man of Honour
Here's a scenario for you, good old white alpha male ( you know the sort ;)) doesn't integrate - he just prefers to play PS4 or watch TV. He meets a foreigner who's in Britain legitimately say on a high tier visa, they end up marrying etc etc.

Should she "integrate or go home"?
Is she fit?

Soldato
Ain’t nobody got time for that, same as you ain’t got time to actually argue the point.

Nonsense. Let me give you a nice overview then of some of the more interesting themes.

‘the state budget for migration expenses increased fivefold from 6997 million SEK in 2004 to 33896million in 2015’

‘immigration to Sweden will double the state's expenses for pensions to the population‘

‘at least 90% of all murders and attempted murders through gun violence in Sweden are performed by either immigrants or those with at least one immigrant parent’

‘94.5% of all members of career criminal gangs in Stockholm Sweden, are either immigrants or have at least one immigrant parent’

‘people from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit sexual assault than Swedes, while people from Iraq were 20 times‘

‘11% of the youths in the north-eastern suburbs of Gothenburg admit to being in favour of Islamic terrorism (non-Muslims were included in the survey) and 80% of female Muslim students admit to live under oppression from honour culture’

‘there are thousands of Islamic terrorists in Sweden, and it receives an average of 200 reports of planned terrorism every day’

Sure sounds successful doesn’t it?

Soldato
People like your mother in-law are noticing changes to the country they don't want and never asked for.

1) People are only now beginning to realise multiculturalism doesn't work and never will. Just look abroad, Sweden is a **** show, Holland regret their openness to other demographics.
2) Too many mosques are getting built in towns. This is a traditional Christian country.
3) There are many coming here that don't live by the line: When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Many foreigners don't respect their new culture here or even try to embrace it. Some have been here 5 minutes and think they own the place.

I'm with your mother in-law on this. I don't want them here and certainly don't want to be overrun with them either. Also, many are a liability, non skilled, criminals back where they came from. We see loads begging on the street and even sleeping rough (they're hardly having a better life being here). We need to sort out our own problems, take care of our own, before bringing other demographics into the UK.

Also, it's not racist, it's using your head and common sense as it's just going to get out of hand, in fact it already is. A hammer needs to be put on it ASAP.

Caporegime
Nonsense. Let me give you a nice overview then of some of the more interesting themes.

‘the state budget for migration expenses increased fivefold from 6997 million SEK in 2004 to 33896million in 2015’

‘immigration to Sweden will double the state's expenses for pensions to the population‘

‘at least 90% of all murders and attempted murders through gun violence in Sweden are performed by either immigrants or those with at least one immigrant parent’

‘94.5% of all members of career criminal gangs in Stockholm Sweden, are either immigrants or have at least one immigrant parent’

‘people from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit sexual assault than Swedes, while people from Iraq were 20 times‘

‘11% of the youths in the north-eastern suburbs of Gothenburg admit to being in favour of Islamic terrorism (non-Muslims were included in the survey) and 80% of female Muslim students admit to live under oppression from honour culture’

‘there are thousands of Islamic terrorists in Sweden, and it receives an average of 200 reports of planned terrorism every day’

Sure sounds successful doesn’t it?
And any details of any benefits of immigration?

Soldato
Yeah, on average it brings a net positive economic contribution.

Which is great, at the expense of crime, morality, housing shortages, social upheaval and the destruction of Swedish culture - amoung other things.

Soldato
People generally are fearful, ignorant or simply don't like people who look different to them. It's fairly natural, we have just been taught to suppress these feelings for the purpose of peaceful coexistence. Also white people (or generally white anything) are seen as superior which just adds to the animosity.

Not sure why people find this so difficult to understand.

Caporegime
We’re a Christian country? Are we, in a meaningful sense? What proportion are practising Christians, for example?

How many mosques are being built? How many in the last decade, for example?

Who’s getting sent back? Presumably not anyone who was born here? So how many people are you talking about? Assuming you don’t mind the ones who are skilled/working/etc because you particularly moan about beggars/unskilled/criminals/etc?

There are far less practising christians nowadays, but most are still christians that want christian services for events like weddings and funerals.

There are around 50,000 churches in the UK and around 1,750 mosques.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Here's a scenario for you, good old white alpha male ( you know the sort ;)) doesn't integrate - he just prefers to play PS4 or watch TV. He meets a foreigner who's in Britain legitimately say on a high tier visa, they end up marrying etc etc.

Should she "integrate or go home"?

Please, try harder, what utter nonsense.

Caporegime
People generally are fearful, ignorant or simply don't like people who look different to them. It's fairly natural, we have just been taught to suppress these feelings for the purpose of peaceful coexistence. Also white people (or generally white anything) are seen as superior which just adds to the animosity.

Not sure why people find this so difficult to understand.

Only (some) white people see themselves as superior, like the Nazi. I highly doubt Asians like the Chinese thinks that way, and that’s over a billion people right there or doubt Obama thinks that way either or Serena Williams or Lewis Hamilton.

The animosity only comes when you think you are better than someone else base on the colour of your skin.

Mobster
Soldato
People being scared of "them" has been going on since the year zero, it isn't a new phenomenon. I think the difference is that we have the Internet now and views held by a small number of people travel much faster around the globe now.

People used to blame Jews for the wrongs in society, now it is Eastern Europeans. Did the Jews suddenly stop causing problems or was it more shifting the blame to somebody else when it became unacceptable to blame the former because when people did that millions ended up dying?

Back
Top Bottom