FIFA 18

Permabanned
Just had my rewards for getting Gold 3. Didn't play many games as in the Squad Battles as I'm playing Online Seasons too.

Think I managed GOLD 3 with less than 100 point margin too, bit close!!

Soldato
Elite 2 for me as always, best pull was 82 Medel, absolutely shoddy. However I did pack Lewandowski from finishing the Championship SBC and sold for 126k, not ideal but it takes me up to 580k in the bank. Also did a gold upgrade for kicks and packed a Matuidi, so my tradeable one can go.

Market right now really has tanked.

Associate
Yeah, was the same for last years futmas SBCs - the vast majority of them were not worth doing. There was only Dembele (Spurs), Can and Parolo who had decent upgrades and were reasonably priced. The rest are overpriced and designed to take coins out the game and get the market back up I guess.

Not had the same will/enthusiasm to play this years game as the last (and the one before that). Only played 5 WL games there and haven't played more than 10 in a weekend. Last year I was playing about 30-35 a weekend and getting anywhere from gold 3 to elite 3. Not sure if it's the gameplay that 's not hooked me in this year or if I haven;t found the right team yet.

Permabanned
Anyone want to donate me some coins I have about 3k haha :(

If you havn't already done it when in the Ultimate Team menu press R3 and there's the EA Sports Catalogue. Depending on which level you are there are often a few coin boosts which last a certain amount of games. I used the 1000 coin boosts for a good 30-40 matches which was a nice addition.

Be mindful not to use them all at once though as I'm sure it doesn't carry over / stack them.

Other than that you'll just have to play the game and grind. I've not spent a penny on packs this year and my team is reasonably decent. Don't have the likes of Pogba and players of a similar cost but do have Jesus, Martial, Bailly just through playing about 20 games a week.

Associate
I played 28 games of squad battles last week to finish in elite 2. Best card I got was an 82 rated player who sold for 1k.

My friend played 8 games and finished in gold 3. He packed 2 IF's worth 20k.

My journey to CR7 is about 600k short. :(

Soldato
My journey to CR7 is about 600k short. :(

I aimed to get him and have had him for about 1 month now and I am noticing no difference to gameplay - still finishing around the same in WL.

The game highly depends on how it is playing (ice skating, slowmo mud) and the opponent - I know within 10 seconds of kickoff if I have a chance and how the gameplay is performing. Having Ronaldo makes little difference when its like that...

Associate
I actually don't concentrate at all when playing AI, usually will have netflix on in the background. Finished season 1 of Shooter last week. :)

Spluff, I had Neymar and Mbappe and whilst they did score some special goals they didn't stand out so you're probably right about CR7. Ronaldo is just something to aim for.

Back
Top Bottom