LIFX WI FI LIGHTS

Associate
I've used a lifx original bulb in my house for a good few years now its very versatile you can setup schedules for it to come on and off it will do it with the sunrise and sunset. Also have to say their CS was brilliant I had a firmware issue whilst updating a bulb which caused it to fail and no longer connect to wifi I emailed and showed them via a video and they replaced it for me it did take a while to arrive as it was shipped from australia. It works with alexa flawlessly even manged to persuad my oarents to buy an alexa and a lifx bulb for their house and they get on with it brilliantly too

Soldato
I used a combination of LIFX and Hue.. I don't think there is a huge amount of difference between the two.. LIFX slightly faster, generally a bit less temperamental but a bit more expensive.. I prefer the Hue app however.

If your looking for "coloured" lights and themes then I don't think there is much to choose between the two.. On the other hand if you just want control over current lights then the MI|Home stuff is pretty good.. in rooms where I have a lot of down-lights or multiple bulbs in light fittings I generally use the MI|Home light switches with then either Hue or LIFX bulbs / strips to compliment if you want something a bit different.

Back
Top Bottom