Screwdriver suggestions

Soldato
Hi Guys

I know this may be a bit silly but im looking to get some new screwdrivers after mine kept getting borrowed and not coming back, I now have the odd one left.

I don't know what brand quality is like now so I don't really know what to get, I was thinking Stanley or Daper. I need a few but I dont know if i should get a set or buy 2 for now.

I need both the standard and some also Precision one, I'm not looking to spend too much because they don't get used often.

Associate
Not sure if allowed to link so google -

Draper 5776 Interchangeable Insulated Screwdrivers (18 Pieces) -

£32 for set with precision and power handles - has ph and pz 0 sizes which come in handy and star bits for appliances

Found quality of these just as good as wera but much cheaper - never snapped or broken except when i put into a drill without clutch set and that was my fault lol

Last edited:
Soldato
For £30 you can get 2 Wera sets (standard and precision at around £15 each).

Halfords advanced screwdrivers are good for the money, but often on offer when they are much mor reasonably priced (the £20 set is often less than £10).

Stanley are ok if the Fatmax range, but some of the standard Stanley stuff is dire.

I'd avoid any set of 10000 screwdrivers for £10 and just get a quality set of 6 drivers you will use and a seperate precision set.

Back
Top Bottom