Free speech not allowed

Soldato
I am fully aware and also fully aware why they were stopped from coming into the country. As proven today, nobody is stopping free speech.

Would be interesting to see what the original speech was going to be as clearly it has been changed.

Plus most of the speech couldn’t be heard on most of the live streams so the guy who was deported who wanted to come and originally read the speech may as well have just posted the video online. No problems then.
You really haven't been following events have you.

Soldato
While the speech wasn't anything special, the real story is that of free speech. Apparently people from the Muslim group were spitting on people shouting Tommy Robinson and I've seen at least 2 vids now with a fist being thrown from the crowd and a hand pushing in someone's face.

Glad it went off peacefully otherwise

Soldato
So the actual speech to demonstrate ......free speech has been taken down and banned worldwide from youtube.

Videos of protesters causing violence and spitting on attendees, allowed and monetized. What on earth is going on!

Caporegime
You really haven't been following events have you.

What have I missed then? The British government, who seem to be showing that we do indeed have control of our borders despite what leave campaign claimed, refused entry to Martin Sellner, the leader of the Generation Identity white nationalist movement and of Defend Europe, an organisation that tries to stop NGO boats from saving migrants drowning in the Med. and his partner, Brittany Pettibone, a vlogger who sees immigration as “white genocide”plus Lauren Southern who moves in far-right circles. Hitler, according to Southern, “was just an SJW [social justice warrior] who happened to get freaky amounts of power”.

They were refused on the basis of it wasn’t “conducive to the public good”. Now I totally argue that we shouldn’t allow this insidious scum into Britain and do think if we had then it would lead to violent incidents.

So please show me where a British citizen has been stooped from exercising their right to free speech (expression)?

In other news I see our resident toxic racists Katie Hopkins was there and suffered verbal abuse and violence. So much so she has gone to twitter to call upon friends to get “furious and fight back”. But I suppose that isn’t inciting violence and she just meant metaphorically?

Soldato
What have I missed then? The British government, who seem to be showing that we do indeed have control of our borders despite what leave campaign claimed, refused entry to Martin Sellner, the leader of the Generation Identity white nationalist movement and of Defend Europe, an organisation that tries to stop NGO boats from saving migrants drowning in the Med.

Oh dear oh dear... Not a clue. The Defend Europe mission was about highlighting that NGOs are working with people smugglers. I would recommend you read the book The Strange Death of Europe, plus there has been evidence showing the tracking of NGO boats eg Save the Children, travelling to 20mi from the coast of Libya, defying international Law to take migrants/illegals all the way back to Malta rather than "the nearest port" (Tripoli).

Secondly, the mission despite what the press made out proved it (and some NGOs are either having litigation proceedings started against them or some states (Italy) are considering them given the evidence is quite damning.

"White Nationalist"? Lol, please. Defending the European Identity is not white nationalist. Values of free speech, women's rights, equality before the law, education etc etc is something to be defended... White nationalist. Time stop reading the BBC.

and his partner, Brittany Pettibone, a vlogger who sees immigration as “white genocide

The closest you would get to preponderate your clueless remark here would be to have the assertion that millions and millions of non-whites (breeding faster) will ultimately overtake Europeans (if you class them as white eg Europe is an ethno area for whites), then all demographic data points to this fact. If that makes a "white genocide" remark, you are happy for facts to speak for themselves.

plus Lauren Southern who moves in far-right circles. Hitler, according to Southern, “was just an SJW [social justice warrior] who happened to get freaky amounts of power”.

"Far-right" circles ay. What is far right Chairpersun Mao?

Sarcasm isn't your strongpoint is it? Also, Southern is legally a man.

They were refused on the basis of it wasn’t “conducive to the public good”.

Funny, the refusals I've read also state that its because they planned to interview Tommy Robinson and the other (Sellner) that his speech might offend a certain peaceful religion that will become violent if they hear bad things said about their peaceful and caring religion directed at those who do not follow said peaceful religion.

Now I totally argue that we shouldn’t allow this insidious scum into Britain and do think if we had then it would lead to violent incidents.

But you are of course fine with Saudi and Pakistani preachers coming in to spout death to the infidels, kill the gays etc. They were doing an interview and a speech. Jesus! That sounds like WW3 starting, move aside Russia! We can take this from you!

please show me where a British citizen has been stooped from exercising their right to free speech (expression)?

Tommy Robinson has many times, even had a gag order placed on what he is allowed to say (eg at Oxford Union speech). Violent far left protestors have tried to shut down events with increasing regularity. Hate not Hope are becoming like the brownshirts. So, we also have Sargon of Akkad. Anybody who is opposed to immigration giving a speech will be met with threats.

other news I see our resident toxic racists Katie Hopkins was there and suffered verbal abuse and violence

Definitely not a Hopkins fan but violence being used against someone you disagree with is wrong. I disagree with you on this subject. Can I, by your implication come and "sort you out bruv?". A disagreement does not give someone the right to use violence. End of.

So much so she has gone to twitter to call upon friends to get “furious and fight back”. But I suppose that isn’t inciting violence and she just meant metaphorically?

No, hence "fight back" ergo, if someone violently attacks you, you can and should defend yourself. Not difficult to understand.

Caporegime
But you are of course fine with Saudi and Pakistani preachers coming in to spout death to the infidels, kill the gays etc. They were doing an interview and a speech. Jesus! That sounds like WW3 starting, move aside Russia! We can take this from you!

Presumably you are however?

Free speech and all that.

Caporegime
I guess you didn't actually read the article then, as on the video he said "Gas the Jews" 23 times, hardly a witty one liner is it

I don't think it was supposed to be witty, neither does it need to be in order to be funny... there is more to comedy than one liners, the "game"/joke in that video is turning the cute little dog into something socially unacceptable... and training it to be a "nazi" dog is definitely up there as a socially unacceptable thing. The Nazis aren't exactly an unusual source of comedy either tbh.. *

The guy was clearly just making a funny video rather than threatening people.

*obviously a different context and in what is clearly a sitcom but using the Nazis as a source of humour shouldn't be something someone ends up in court for:

edit: *warning very mild (sometimes considered to be)swear word which bears some similarity (but actually no relation) to a fairly strong swear word*

Soldato
Presumably you are however?

Free speech and all that.

People coming to give an interview. One person coming to read a speech in Hyde Park in the public that is critical of mass migration.

Vs

"Death to the infidels. Kill homosexuals. Koran: Jews are the worst of created beings".

One is incitement to commit atrocity... The other sparks intrigue and poses questions.

Regarding YT becoming increasingly fascist: It takes down things critical of Islam or illegal immigration - despite it being valid and truthful. Eg Pat Condell videos were banned within minutes of being uploaded. Demonetization of certain channels because of political beliefs. Hiding or altering content to now show unless you have a direct link.

Someone on here said some of the footage yesterday of the speech was deleted.

Caporegime
People coming to give an interview. One person coming to read a speech in Hyde Park in the public that is critical of mass migration.

Vs

"Death to the infidels. Kill homosexuals. Koran: Jews are the worst of created beings".

One is incitement to commit atrocity... The other sparks intrigue and poses questions.

Regarding YT becoming increasingly fascist: It takes down things critical of Islam or illegal immigration - despite it being valid and truthful. Eg Pat Condell videos were banned within minutes of being uploaded. Demonetization of certain channels because of political beliefs. Hiding or altering content to now show unless you have a direct link.

Someone on here said some of the footage yesterday of the speech was deleted.

So that’s a no then.

Which goes back to my previous point which is these laws are all very good until they affect something you believe in, where you ignore the negatives the people you support spout.

Both spread hatred and promote violence, but you’re ok with one because it’s a hatred you appear to be happy to get behind.

Back
Top Bottom