Best and worst Easter eggs 2018

Soldato
I was given a Thorntons pecan pie egg, it was lovely apparently maple flavoured chocolate but I didn't really taste that, still very nice. All gone now!

Soldato
I've never understood this whole "Cadburys tastes different" debate, to me it's always been a decent middle of the road chocolate. Hotel Chocolate is a big step up but price wise they can go do one.

Associate
My gf got a dark chocolate M&S one from her parents. I don't know why, but weirdly bits of it just find a way into my mouth and there's nothing I can do about it :D

Man of Honour
The wife got me an egg from Aldi, Belgian chocolate with a strange geometric pattern printed on it. I was sceptical but it was the nicest chocolate I’ve had in a long time!

Soldato
I was given a Thorntons pecan pie egg, it was lovely apparently maple flavoured chocolate but I didn't really taste that, still very nice. All gone now!

I've got a Lemon Meringue one, had I known Pecan Pie was an option I would have been all over it like Augustus Gloop.

Give me a spoon and I’d be there all day!

Kids, bring Daddy his battlin' spoon!

Soldato
Dairy Milk is the only chocolate still made to the original cadburys recipe you would be familiar with growing up pre millennium. All other bars / eggs use a difference recipe now.

You can thank the Kraft takeover for the change.

Back
Top Bottom