** noblechairs NAPPA LEATHER ICON IS READY FOR YOUR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Joining the recently introduced Nappa Leather EPIC model, we have the ICON Nappa leather variant. Nappa leather is a particularly soft type of premium leather and both the look and feel on the Nappa edition ICON sets it apart from every other gaming chair material on the market. Unlike the real leather edition, the entire seat and back is upholstered in Nappa leather, perfect for an executive office setup or to treat yourself for those long sessions in the office working or gaming. It carries all the features found on the ICON editions including freshly moulded cold cut foam, a reinforced aluminium 5 star base and an optimised backrest, made with ergonomics in mind. Stock will be available next week and will be strictly limited due to the advanced manufacturing process that goes in to every Nappa edition ICON noblechair. Preorder yours today!

noblechairs ICON Nappa Leather Gaming Chair - Black @ £899.99 inc VAT

Premium gaming chair from noblechairs, Nappa leather in black, Comfortable cold-foam upholstery, Superb ergonomics thanks to flexible adjustment options, 60 mm casters, Supports up to 180 kg

Only £899.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ree

Ree

Associate
came in for a laugh at the price when i read nappa leather in title, had my laugh now am gone.. thank you.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
It isn't the price that would stop me buying. After all people have been spending a grand plus on top end graphics cards or multi cored performance CPUs, which they would upgrade as the next generation thing comes out. But the chair shouldn't need the upgrade, having many many years of life. My current noblechair full leather is great, but is still limited.

But at this price level I would seriously be wanting more adjustment. These chairs are modelled on forms of car seat. Most car seats, unless a very basic car, already have a lot more adjustment. Inevitably you recline the chair, you want a different position head support, to when more upright. Many of us don't have spines that match the limited curvature of the chair back. But the supplied cushions are often too thick. Why are we reliant on cushions for lumbar and headrest? We really should have the lumbar adjustment built in and a headrest that itself can be tilted and moved up or down.

Ree

Ree

Associate
am already blaming the miners for the price as it is :p

can get a 3 seater 'nappa leather' sofa for a lot cheaper :D

Associate
to be fair they are very well made, my poverty spec fake leather one is just as firm and comfy as its been for the past couple years. was a lot cheaper than this one though!

Associate
to be fair they are very well made, my poverty spec fake leather one is just as firm and comfy as its been for the past couple years. was a lot cheaper than this one though!

it should be well made for £899 but what worries me more is 2 year warranty at least stand behind your product if your charging close to a grand, like vertagear who have 10 year warranty on the Triigger line or any high end chair maker i.e steelcase/herman miller

Back
Top Bottom