AKRacing vs DXRacer

Associate
Hello,

so I've had bad experiences with too hard chairs, with backrests that were almost completely solid and far too hard seat cushions. Those chairs were one by Merax and one was the Nitro Concepts S300.

I believe both DXRacer and AKRacing are more on the medium-hard, not ultra-hard side of cushioning, and some of them also have a somewhat flexible backrest (at least they don't try to impress by their woodenness).

But which would you say tends to be softer, AKRacing or DXRacer? (AKRacing seem to be all the same, and with the DXRacer I am talking about standard models.)

I have noticed on some pictures or a video that the DXRacer Formula seems to have elastic bands along with cushioning in the backrest and not much else. That seems impressively close to what I'm looking for. But I have seen product pics of a cut open AKRacing where they have a steel frame with relatively tightly fitted parallel metal struts in the middle of the backrest. It's not completely "wooden", as some others by default, but apparently noticeably firmer than the DXRacer.

Would you confirm this?

Aside from this, the material and size of the AKRacing seem preferable to me compared to the fabric DXRacer Formula.

Associate
I'm considering buying the King series DXracer, and never actually stopped to think about the cushioning. Hopefully someone has some info soon, as im quite curious now.

Back
Top Bottom